"Who the fuck is she?! "

My wolf was very shy and quiet, so I had her personality.
I could feel her jumping around in excitement in my mind. That was a first.

The Alpha's cool gray eyes were now shifting from black to grey in anger. I whimpered, intimidated by my "mate."

His fists were clenching and unclenching at Blake.
"Blake. What the fuck did you do to her?! "
He yelled, using his Alpha tone, making me flinch.

I saw Blake instantly submit to his Alpha by fixing his gaze on me instead of him.
"She was trespassing, and she's a rogue. It was my wolf instincts that pushed me to attack her... "
He spoke.
Ashton growled loudly, but slowly calmed down with my presence.
I kept my gaze on the floor. Then, I slowly lifted my arm to brush away my light brown locks from my eyes, when I noticed that my bruises and most of my tiny cuts were gone without a trace.
I think Blake noticed that too, because he grabbed my arm roughly earning a growl from Ashton.
"How the fuck are your injuries almost gone?! "
Blake asked me, bewildered of the fact that I healed extremely fast for a rogue.

"Alpha blood..."
I muttered, feeling the two high-ranking wolves' gaze bear down on me.

Ashton was the first one to speak.
"How?! I thought you were a rogue.. "

My eyes stared into his beautiful gray ones.
"Not always. "

I felt my sprained leg start to slowly heal, which was making me tired.

So tired...

I felt my eyes start to flutter.

Ashton growled once more at Blake, who just looked away.

Just then, a pair of strong arms lifted me up, and carried me down what seemed like a very long hall, until a door came into view, which was quickly opened. The master bedroom.
The Alpha's bedroom.

I felt my wolf start to yip around in excitement, but me, being in control, started to panic, squirming under his strong grip.

What if he tries to rape me?
I started to think, while my wolf was just howling in joy.

Ashton set me down on his King sized bed, but I smelled something.
It wasn't Ashton's amazing smell.
Nor was it mine.

The smell of arousal was very heavy in the air. It was coming from the bathroom.
Ashton looked like he was hiding something, but suddenly a skinny blonde stepped out, wearing what looked like Victoria's Secret lingerie.

"Ash baby... I'm ready for round two.. You said you would only be in your office for a few minutes... What a bad boy. "
She said, voice pure with lust.
My sense of fear seemed to dim by millisecond.
I watched Ashton just stand there, and I felt power starting to surge through my veins. My wolf was beyond pissed, so I couldn't control when my eyes turned pitch black. A loud growl escaped my lips.

The blonde whore looked at me, when she finally realized that she wasn't the only female in his bedroom.

"Who the fuck is she?! "
The bitch pointed at me, voice filled with outrage.
I snarled, getting up while purposefully shoving past Ashton's shoulder, before he could answer her, I cut him off.

"I'll leave you two. I don't want to witness STDs spreading. "
I growled, glaring daggers at Ashton. He looked at me, a flash of hurt and then anger spreading his eyes. Before he could reach me, I had slammed to door on his face.

I ran down the hall, as I tried to locate Blake.
I smelled his also amazing scent outside downstairs, and I ran past all the pack's members, with a few tears in my eyes.

Stupid mate bond.

I felt so much rage, that I started to run in human form, and quickly took off my temporary clothes and set them behind a tree, and shifted as fast as I could.

My large white wolf came into view, and I ran towards Blake, who was also in wolf form, laying under the shade of a huge redwood tree.

Somehow, his presence comforted me a lot.

He first growled at me, but then he recognized my snow white fur and light blue eyes and wagged his long tail.
I felt like a dwarf compared to his wolf.

His green eyes looked at me coming, and he scooted over a bit so I could curl up next to him. I guess you can say that I was more comforted by him then Ashton.
I lowered my body and pressed against his, feeling a bit of sparks and warmth filling my skin.
I hadn't noticed that Ashton being my mate made me an instant member of this murderous pack, and I flinched when I heard two combined moans coming from Ashton's mind link. He forgot to close his link with me fully, so I just shut him out.

'What's wrong? '
Blake asked me through mind link.

'I walked in on Ashton's... Mate... in lingerie, and he hadn't closed the mind link just now fully so I heard moans....'
I replied flatly with a small whimper.

He nuzzled my soft white fur feeling sorry for me and I sighed in contentment.

'Thats Ashton for you. That blonde girl you called his mate is Cassidy. One of his bitches. She is the one who thinks she's his mate. Ashton calls her his Luna because he probably loves her more than you. But she isn't.. You are... You are the pack's Luna. "

Blake rested his large gray-and-white head on my wolf's shoulder.

'I'm sorry for attacking you...'
Blake murmured, changing the subject.

'It's alright... I guess, but I have to ask you something. '
I replied, making sure to block out Alpha Ashton.

'Every time you touch me, I feel faint sparks, and your scent is amazing as fuck. I have Ashton though... Ive heard legends about having two mates. Do you think that you are my second mate? '
I mentally hoped that he wouldn't say something to reject me.

'I always feel the sparks, and furthermore feel a pull towards you. Hell would I care if Ashton puts up a fight over you. The moment I laid my eyes on you, my wolf didn't realize that you were our mate until I was about to kill you... I don't know if I'm allowed to be your mate, so just know that I'll always be there for you, and that I love you, even though it's been only a few hours since I met you. '
Blake stated, and I stood up, shaking the snow from my long silky fur.

I found a enormous black wolf staring down at me.
Blake had wandered off to give us privacy.

What a douche.

The black wolf who I assumed to be Ashton snarled at me.
What the fuck.
I thought he was supposed to be my mate.
Not my nightmare.

I growled back, showing no submission to my mate.
My mate who just had sex with another she-wolf.

I let my wolf take over.
Bad choice.
My wolf's eyes turned into their true form, a very dark blue and I grew an inch in height.
She instantly started to lick his muzzle, with him growling in approval.

I stole back control of her and ran behind the tree to shift back into my human form and then put on my clothes.
I guess Ashton did too, because he smelled like that hoe's arousal.

"So you already have a Luna? "
I asked as he approached me.