"I'm not staying in your room. "

I stared at Ashton, my gaze filled with question.

"Well... Yes. Luna Cassidy Williams. "
Ashton said flatly.

"So do you reject me as your mate? "
I said, on the brink of tears. I felt the mate bond slowly start to crumble already by the lack of being by Ashton's side.

"No. I Ashton Spades, Alpha of the Blood Moon pack, accept you as my mate. "
I nodded feeling quite uneasy.

'If we accept him, we are going to have such a badass mate! '
My wolf Lucy blabbered on.
'Yeah. You can bet your ass I'm accepting a murderer as my mate... '
I muttered back sarcastically. But I guess I could give it a try.

".... I.. Kat Ackles, former rogue, accept you, Ashton Spades as my mate.. "
I said.
I suddenly felt the mate bond get a thousand times stronger.

Ashton's cool gray eyes scanned my body once more, and then he broke the silence.
"Come back to the pack house with me. It's getting dark. "
I nodded as we started to jog back to the Mansion.

********

"I'm not staying in your room. "
I said with a loud growl.
Ashton growled back, and he pressed me harder against the wall of the master bedroom.
"Your going to. "
He retorted, grabbing my hips roughly.

"No I am not. It smells like aroused she-wolf, fish, and semen in here! "
I said, tearing away from him.
"Plus, if you already have a Luna, sleep with her not me. I'm just a lowly rogue. You probably don't even like me as a mate. Furthermore, you could have accepted me only to brag about having a mate. "
Ashton growled, eyes shifting their color.
Fuck.
I angered his wolf.

I let myself make my way to the door.
"I'm staying with Blake. "
I muttered, rolling my eyes.

His wolf snarled at the sound of another male.
"Mine. "
I heard him say, before I quickly exited his room.
I went down a flight of stairs, only to follow Blake's scent.
It stopped at another large bedroom.
I opened the door slowly to see Blake curled up atop his blankets while watching American Horror Story.

His flippy blonde hair was ruffled, which looked hot as hell.
Blake's jade eyes met mine and he smiled.
"Are you staying here tonight? "
He asked.
"Yeah. I'm not staying in Ashton's room. "
I replied, as he patted his King sized bed for me to join him. I took my shoes off, and leapt on his fluffy bed.

We had finished Episode 2 of the first Season already, and out of the blue, he spoke.
"Say, when you were a rogue, you must have always been in wolf form right? "
I nodded.

"So when you went into heat, did other male rogues like... Dry hump you when you were in wolf form? "
Blake said, starting to laugh.

I looked at his wall, obviously embarrassed from the topic.
"Well... Sort of... I'm not going to give you all the details, but the feeling of having a pair of fuzzy legs around your wolf's hind legs while... Raping you.. Feels horrible. "
I heard Blake start to laugh uncontrollably, clutching his stomach, while I just turned my body away from his, growling.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it.. "
Blake said apologetically.

I shrugged, turning back to him.
"I accepted Ashton as my mate. "
I said.

Blake stared at me, looking hurt.
"You know, I'll only get one mate. I always wished to have a family and pups. "
I watched him look at the clock.
12:52 A.M already.
"Sorry... "
I said. I honestly felt sorry. But I didn't want any pups, or two mates.

He got up and took off his shirt, turning off the light and then digging through his closet for one of his shirts I guessed, and he tossed it to me.
I felt my wolf get silent.
She was confused on who was her mate.

I glad fully quickly changed before he got back in bed.
I scooted closer to the edge of the bed, leaving a large gap between me and the Beta.
His scent was so intoxicating. I buried myself under his covers and drifted into sleep.

**********

I woke up to hear a loud voice right outside, in the halls.

"I am your Luna, and you will respect me! "
I heard the blonde whore from yesterday snarl.

Blake's voice also was heard.
"No you are not Cassidy. Alpha Ashton found his mate, and it is not you. "
I stood up, yawning, and stretched out.

'Lets let them be.'
My wolf said.

I nodded, and saw a huge pile of new clothes and undergarments to probably last me more than a month that had a note that read: Take a shower.

I chose my underwear and bra, then a black t-shirt that had a sketch of a white wolf howling at the moon, with a pair of gray jeans and black-and-white converse, and took my shower.
Once I finished, I made my way to Alpha Ashton's room.

I heard the TV turned on and walked inside, to find him perched on his bed.
Typical.
It was 7:04 in the morning anyway.
My instincts were to go snuggle up with him, so I did.
I took off my shoes and leapt towards him, earning a growl of approval from him.

"Alpha Ashton? "
I spoke, earning a growl from him.

"Don't call me Alpha. Call me Ashton. "
He replied bluntly.
I nodded, feeling sparks as he pulled me closer to him.
His room smelled different, more like him.

"I rejected Cassidy. You are my Luna now."
Ashton said, burying his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.
I felt my wolf purring in my head.

"Ashton. "

"...What? "

"I'm hungry. "