"I'm not getting pregnant at 17. "

About another week had passed.
Staying with Ashton wasn't as bad as it seemed.

We watched two whole seasons of American Horror Story, and Blake well.... I had ended up rejecting him, but he turned out to be my best friend instead. We still have a slight pull to each other though.

I also got a chance to meet some of the Blood Moon pack's other members when Ashton and I went to the actual pack house.

I somehow found out that I had the Authority to let some of the pack members that live in the actual pack house come and live with the high ranking wolves.
I chose my new friends, Dianna, Natalia, Evie, and Spencer.
We had became really good friends in the span of a few days.

**************

I woke up in the middle of the night with the sheet's of Ashton's bed sticking to my skin.
Sweat surrounded most of my body, and my throat was really dry. I felt the familiar heat sensation around my intimate area.

Fuck.
I hate being in heat.

Ashton was bound to be awake right now, he stays up really late in his office.

When I rolled my body over to get up and go get water, a searing headache and pain spread through my body.
I clenched my teeth and growled in pain.
Ashton was bound to feel the pain too, because of the mate bond.

I rolled back into bed, tossing the covers to the other side and balling the sheets with my fists in annoyance.
The pain increased by second.

'Ashton... '
I said through the mind-link.

'What's up? '
He replied, boredly.

'Help me. It hurts... '
I said. Just then, my head started to pound even more, and I felt my body temperature increase.
I groaned and felt the need for him.

'What's wrong? '

'What hurts?! '

'Kat...? '

I heard Ashton running to this room, and I heard a pause and a sniff, before an Alpha with pitch black eyes entered the room.

I remembered those dark eyes.

The eyes of his wolf.

A whimper escaped my lips, but I was soon tackled by a horny werewolf.

*Smut Warning*

Ashton pressed me down to his bed, grabbing my writs and pinning them down next to me.
His touch instantly cooled my body down.

Ashton's lips brushed mine, teasing me, and then I felt a huge bulge brush against my thigh.

He let go of my wrists and buried his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling for a few moments.

"I love the scent of your arousal.. "
I heard him moan.

I was turned on by his moan, and instinctively started to grind my hips against his, earning a groan of pleasure from him. 

He lifted his head back up and looked at me.
"Mine.. "
He said huskily.

I pressed my lips onto his, but his dominance kicked in and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, swirling and touching my own tongue.

After a few minutes, he tossed my black long-sleeved shirt to the floor and pulled down my blue gym shorts.
He striped down into his boxers.

Ashton climbed back on top of me and stared at my curvy body, growling in approval.

All I wanted was for him to get it over with.

He started to pull down my panties, and he tossed his own boxers on the floor.
My panties soon ended up next to his boxers.

Ashton traced his fingers along my navel, and I shivered in response.
He positioned his member, rubbing against my slit.

I looked up at him. His eyes were pitch black still, and he was about to push inside of me, when I quickly rolled to the right, knocking him to the left.
The pounding of my head quickly came back.

Ashton growled at me in frustration.
"What's wrong? "

I looked at him as if he couldn't tell the obvious.

"I'm not getting pregnant at 17. "

Ashton's mouth formed an O, and he got up and shoved his hand through one of his drawers and got out a small gold wrapper.

He opened the condom, sliding in on ever so quickly and climbed back on top of me.

This time I felt my wolf growl in approval.

I breathed in Ashton's scent.
Clean sweat and cologne.

He positioned himself once more, and in one swift movement, he was inside of my womanhood.

Of course I had lost my virginity a while back, but it wasn't quite this pleasurable.

Sparks filled my lower regions, and I moaned digging my nails into Ashton's back.

He rolled his hips, not quite thrusting. I knew he was holding back- he didn't want to hurt me- or at least that's what I assume.

"I'm going to leave you sore for weeks... "

Is all I heard, and then I felt him start thrusting his hips back and fourth.

"Your so big.. "
I said breathlessly, trying to contain my moans.

"And your so tight.. "
Ashton said, thrusting faster.

After a few moments, he reached my sweet spot and multiple moans escaped my mouth, and my walls clenched, earning groans of pleasure from Ashton.

He threw his head back, and stopped, only to slam into me faster and harder then before.

I dug my nails harder into his back, and I felt the familiar pull in my stomach.

The build up of pleasure.

My walls clenched as Ashton moaned, throwing his head back in pleasure, and we came together.

He rolled off of me, and slid the condom off, tossing it to some random place.

We both just laid there, in a panting mess. I reached over to grab my clothes, and I made sure to toss him his boxers.

When I heard him get up to actually go and through the condom away, he just started at it, dead silent.

"Kat. Please don't get mad at me..... "