~ The day before. ~ (8)

A/N: WOW! GUYS! 3k?! REALLY?! I LOVE IIIITT! THING ARE GETTING *SINGS* SERIIOOUUUSSS! SPEAKING OF SERIOUS, MAYA IS ABOUT TO MEET THE PARENTS! This is the day before though...BUT, WHAT'LL HAPPEN? READ TO FIND OUT. P. S. I love you.

♥ Maya's Pov ♥

So, nothing could make this day even more awkwardly horrible. Lucas and I were at Topanga's and I ended up running out after he asked such a donut choking question.

"Maya, would you like to meet my... Uh... my parents?"

DONUT CHOKE!

Um, WHY WOULD HE ASK THAT?! WE'VE KNOWN ECAHOTHER FOR A YEAR BUT HAVE BEEN DATING FOR....a week.

I mean, A WEEK! dude, he needs to chill.

Okay, fine, I can't take it out on him, I know....but, I just can't stand the fact that he likes me that much. No one can like me that much.

But now here I am. Sitting alone in my room, staring at the ceiling, eating ice-cream. Dont ask what kind... That's personal....

*readers stare hard*

FINE, IT'S FUDGE BROWNIE!

Anyway, the only thing on my mind is Lucas being disappointed in me.

That caused a tear to roll down my cheek.

I can't take much of it.

"Maya... " I hear a voice call. I hurriedly shoot upright in my bed and turn to see Lucas climbing through my window.

I quickly wipe away a tear and stare at me. "L-lucas, W-what're you doing here?"

"Have you been crying?" He asks me, climbing quickly and running to my side, ignoring my question.

"Lucas, I---"

"Oh gosh... Maya, I did this to you....I know, you aren't ready to meet my parents, i-im sorry... " He tells me with a crack in his voice. His hands ly on my face as his thumbs traces circles on my rosy reddened cheeks.

"Lucas, it's okay.... I understand how you feel about me. I do, it's just caught me by surprise." I tell him with a tiny grin, leaning into his warm hands.

"A lot by surprise, you mean." He chuckles," You choked on a DONUT, ran toward the door hitting an 85 year old lady on your way out making her drop her Crispy Creme And Cherry Pie, then tripped over a chair leg, began to crawl on the floor on your way out-which you were almost out- until you tore your pants then made it out and headed for the subway." He explains to me in a heartbeat And my eyes were wide.

I was that embarassing?! Oh my gosh....

"Wow. U-um, s-sorry for the embrassment?" I say more as a question than a statement.

"It was cute, Hart. It was cute."

I laugh and lick my lips because the dryness was becoming intense. "Lucas, i'll fix this.... " i tell him.

"How?" He asks me.

"Lucas, i-i'll meet Your parents." I tell him, looking down.

"Maya, you don't have to---"

"Yes, I do, Lucas. T-to prove how much I....h-how much I care for you." I tell him with a shy grin. He leans up and pecks my cheek.

"I love it when you do that." I giggle then gasp. "Did I just giggle? Oh god, kill me now."

He laughs then looks into my eyes. "I'll set it up then text you."

I nod and he pecks my lips because before grinning. "You're my girl."