Ittin and Tamie = Tamin, Farrin and Jack = Farck *EM*

Jack just left, Ittin just stood there he kept getting closer and closer and leaning, more and more to my face. he held my face and pulled it closer and closer to him then... 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Our lips touched and it was the most wonderful feeling in the world. While we were kissing I heard Jack coming in. I could just picture him there awestruck staring not knowing what to do. When we finally came out I just realized he's probably like 16 almost and I'm 13,13 I tell you!

I handed him a piece of paper and pencil and told him to explain him self. he wrote " I really like you so I figure you might not ever get back from the hunger games so yolo and I" kissed you and don't tell me you didn't like it." I giggled."of course I liked it, it was my first kiss."

He smiled then he gasped a ran out of the room. "You should have pushed him away" Jack told me

"What are you my mom? " I sassed back

"Whatever, you just shouldn't let him do that" Jack continued

"He gave me enough time to say no if I didn't want him to." I said 

"Fine but still don't kiss" 

"WHY CANT I KISS HIM! " I yelled 

"B-because you cant ." he said as he inched closer. 

"And you can kiss that other avox girl." I asked getting all up in his face. 

"Y-you mean Ferrin, well I guess I-wel- fine you can kiss him." 

"Ha,ha I win, now get out of my room I'm tired" I said as I shooed him out.

*Ittin's pov*

"Who would like to be Tamie Drion's personal assistant? " Mr.Winster asked.

I carefully raised my hand. "YOU, disgraceful ugly lying little BEAST! You have the job."

_________________________________________________ 

Sorry it was short I just wanted to do it like that so I have a whole chapter to do the parade insted of trying to fit it all in one sort of chapter with other stuff too, ya know.

so what do you think about Ittin and Tamie, Tamin I'm really bad at ships well bye

oh and ps I want to get one or two votes for me to post the next one k

BYE -Aunamonky