The Private Lesson *EM*

this chapter is dedicated to WritingStorys thx! (:

******************************

I finished up my dinner and went to my room. Ittin was just about to walk out with my Landry he quickly moved out of my way. I walked passed him almost ignoring him. I pulled on my favorite silk night gown and laid down on my freshly made bed. I went to sleep not dreaming about anything. Not even the next morning activities.

*******************************

I woke up to find a black jumpsuit on the corner of my bed, I pulled it on and rushed to breakfast. I had French toast and apple juice with a side of back bacon. Ariel sat down and had her usual toast and coffee. She sat in silence for minuets before casual mentioned that our private training was today.

When her and jack were done their breakfast we went into the elevator and went in our line up. Bordy, Cassie and I gave each other reassuring while we were standing in the line. From about 2 people in front of me I heard someone crying. I looked ahead and saw a girl around 15 with her hands covering her face and weeping heavily.

Since no one had gone into the room yet, I went over to her and asked her whats wrong. She told my sniffling "No one thinks I can win not my mom or my day or even my little brother!"

I wasn't really sure how to answer at first. My dad doesn't think I'll make it either. So I just kinda awkwardly nodded.

"Still no one will team with me and I have no chance alone!" Her tears began to flow down much heaver then before.

"Um, you can team with us, I guess..." I knew it wasn't the smartest choice but I feel so bad for her. I didn't want her to die. I don't really want anyone to die honestly. So hopefully this won't be that bad.

"R-really thank you you are the best! By the way I'm Tama," she smiled with her tear stained face. I reached out my hand and said my name. She shook it and and smiled. Maybe she wouldn't be that bad.

****************************

As walked into the room the people had full attention on me. I went over to the knives and picked up a thin one with a very sharp end. I went over to the shooting space for the bow and arrows. I walked to the back of the room and threw the knife with my eyes closed.

It went right in the bullseye. There was a slight clap and then there were crickets. I sighed and moved the dummy behind the shooting range I just used. I couldn't see the dummy behind it. I grabbed a long thick one so it could go through easier. I closed my eyes once again, took a deep breath and lunched the knife from my fingers. It broke right through the middle of the first target and zipped through with no hesitation into the dummy's heart.

They had surprized and impressed looks on thier faces. they wrote stuffed on notebooks and said I could go. I stepped out of the room and almost screamed and jumped. I did so well. I was going to get such a high mark this is amazing.

*****************************
Hours later I was laying down on my bed when I heard Ariel scream, "Tamie get down here now!!!"

******************************
hope you liked it and Tama is WritingStorys just an FYI

ps cheack out CloverBell12's book the 76th hungergames she is REALLY good

kk BYE

-AUNAMONK