I think im awesome

Tamie's POV

I took the first night shift, it was around 11:00 when I woke up Tama. I still don't fully trust her but I was tired. So I folded the blanket in half laid on one a pulled the other half over me.

It's a cold night of course, I was wondering where everyone else was but, I'll never know its just one of those things you never know.

.......,,.,.....,,

IN THE MORNING

Still Tamie's POV

In the morning I got up having a pretty good nights sleep, well for sleeping in like a invisible cage where people torture and eventually kill us for the pleaser and entertainment for other people.

We needed to find water I knew it and everyone else was thinking it.

"ok guys let's go find water or we will die!" Brody said

"alright let's go north" I said. Cassie and Tama nodded their heads. We started heading north (we knew because of the rising sun). We kept going north until Cassie slipped and fell.

We helped her up and she was coverd in mud, wait MUD! I started to run no matter how tierd my legs were, I kept following the mud. Then I saw it, WATER! I ran over to the water and pulled out my water bottle. I filled it up and took a huge drink of it, it was fresh.

I heard Cassie and Tama come beside me and started drinking it. Cassie pulled out the second water bottle and started filling it up. " ok guys let's each have a bath (we all were covered in mud because we were sleeping on the ground), Cassie can go first before the mud dries," I said.

Brody came running with a little metal container with a little bell on it. "GUYS! Look what I found!" he said. He flung himself on the ground and opened it. Inside was a little thing of soap it looked used. Like I cared.

"SOAP!" Cassie yelled, " begone other humans, I need to take a bathith!" we giggled as we walked away. we took watch as Cassie took her happy bath.

Cassie finished smelling nice and clean she only had her jacket on her other clothing was washed and left out on a large rock to dry in the hot sun. I took my bath next. It felt nice to take a bath, once I was done I washed my cloths and put them on the rock.

I told Tama to go ahead and have her bath. I stood watch and it was pretty boring but eventual Tama finished and I could stop standing there.

...................................

? POV

Me and Eric kept running, we herd giggling behind us. We were getting chased by what was left of the big team, what is it called? Oh whatever, anyway I'm getting chased by the strongest people in this games. Luckily me and Eric are really fast. I then saw my lucky brake, Brody.

..............................

Brody's POV

I heard screaming and looked behind me there was a boy and a girl running for their life I jumped out of the water an grabbed my cloths and Tama's and started running throwing the clothing at Tama. She got up, so did Tamie and Cassie. We kept running till we made it to a cave and pulled a couple of rocks to fill the hole of the cave.

................................

This one is just a filler but what did you think tell me pwease

Ok comment vote whatevers

Bu byes

-Aunamonk