The end of the rain

Cassie pov.

i stabbed Tama and once i did everyone died around me i tear slipped down onto Tama's punctured cheast. I saw Brody flop down beside me and Tamie on the other side. I screamed out loud. go up and ran away, before i reamaberd my leg! I fell down and the dead Brody, Tamie and Tama fell on top of me. i chocked out a muffled scream that sounded more like a grr then a sob.

I pushed them off of me and crawled away then i finnaly manged to get away from my dead friends.

was i wrong, yes.

i turned around and there was Tamie. She was as pale as a ghost and her mouth streached across her small face into a never ending scream. the way even though she stood she was still limp. like someone was holding her up behind her.

I stiffled a cry.

thats when i woke up.

"Cassie are you ok?!" a concerend Tamie asked as she shook me awake.

"ya... i'm fine" I responded once i was slightly over the shoak

"good," she mutterd then gave me a hug then ran off.

"TAMIE"I screamed after her crawling over to as close as could get to her.

she ran to the mountin area with only a small backpack and 5 knifes packed neatly in a old paracout.

"brody!" i crawled over to him and shook him awake.

"what," he mutterd clearly annoyed

"Tamie, ran off, please help me get her" i pleaded

without question Brody put my on this back grabed 2 knifes and chashed her.

.......................................................................................................................................................................i never realished how fast Tamie can run she kept going no matter how hard we begged her to stop no matter how tired we were, she just kept going and climbing up the tallest mountin.

"taime please stop," i obtested

just when we were at the peak of the tallest mountin she turned around. "i love you guys and please in the end don't peta in and eat the berries, ok Brody"

"Tamie..."

"and Cassie try not to brake to many more hearts, I love you mom dad grandma Willa and the whole crew. see ya when your gone. she said talking to the air. the walked to the edge.

"Tamie don't" but it was to late she had walked right of the clift aand on to her demise.

................................................................................................................................................

1 hour eailier

Tamie's pov.

Cassie and brody were both asleep. i clutched my tiny distrect 5 bag. i must open it. but what if it a HORRIBLE MAN EATING UNICORN! you never know those could egsit (but most unicorns just poop skittles) but i could be something amazing like a free care pakege.

but the only way to know is to- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(thaat was Cassie screaming.) i move over and but my jacket over top of her.

then i just quickly opened it. inside was just a little card. it was from one of those monoply games. it was a get out of jail free card. i was free if i died the would save me and i would get out of jail free.

then Cassie screamed again. i shook her awake. then when she was good i grabed my bag filled with water and a small amount of food. and 5 knifes (just in case) and ran off. with cassie screaming behind me.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

you just heard this part so i'm skipping to the jump

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

i turned aroud and faced the drop. i smiled and walked off. but just before my body hit the bottom the groung opened up slightly and i landed on a soft pellow thing.

then i looked up there was Ariel helping me up, "come on kid lets go end the hunger games!"