2. We're Gonna Be Alright

Demi woke up this morning, looked at the clock, and let out a loud groan. She felt nauseous and had a slight headache.

She began to get up out of bed, carefully untangling herself from her husband's embrace.

She runs to the bathroom while the smell of Trey's cologne weigh down her lungs and made her gag.

To her surprise, Demi closes the door gently and immediately hunches over the toilet. This has been her morning routine for over a month and at this rate she is tired of it.

Trey comes into the bathroom as she stands back up to wipe her forehead, eyes, and her mouth. "You're not wearing cologne are you?" she asked him, covered her nose, and held her hand up at him.

"No babe, I'm not." he responds and kisses the back of Demi's palm. She chuckles at her husband and flushes the toilet, and then walks over to the sink and washed her hands. 

She holds herself up, feeling as though she was going to pass out. 

"What time is it?" Demi asks and yawns, Trey rubs her back. " It's 5:30." 

Demi quickly thanks her husband nodded and brushes her teeth. Trey joins her.

Once the pair finish brushing their teeth and doing their skincare, Trey scoops Demi up off of the floor. "Put me down." She squeals and screams as she laughs aloud, Trey laughs and gently lays her on the bed and lays next to her. "Now go back to sleep Dem." He said and kissed her on her forehead.

---

It had been three hours since Demi woke up and she had not been able to fall back to sleep for another two hours.

When she eventually fell back to sleep, she was awoken to Batman barking, wanting to be let outside.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Trey says to Demi brushing all of her hair out of her face. She gets up and kisses his lips. "I love you so much." She says to him as he pulls her on top of him. Demi laughs and kisses Trey on his lips once again, this time a little longer until Batman barks loudly again, tearing them apart. 

"Good morning, babe." She responds back to him before rushing to put on her black Fabletics leggings and matching sports bra. Trey also gets dressed in his blue ball shorts and a white tee shirt, ready to take Batman on his two mile walk.

Grabbing a chocolate and sea salt RX bar, Demi and Trey start their walk.

................................................
It is around noon when Demi and Trey are hungry. The protein bar kept Demi full and nausea free, while Trey had a bowl of cereal after walking Batman.

After the walk, it had begun to rain in Los Angeles, calling for a lazy day indoors. 

For lunch today, the couple chose to have pancakes. 

Demi pours the pancake mixture into the pan and sighs, glancing at Trey who is reading the newspaper, which is something he does when he comes home from tour for some strange reason.

She smiles at him and then looks in the fridge for orange juice, something she's been craving.

"What's in the news today?" She asks, grabbing the orange juice, closing the refrigerator door.

"How a local woman is helping the residents in Orange County find suitable housing." Trey responds and goes back to reading. Demi nods her head as she pours herself a glass and begins to drink, the cool liquid soothes her thirst and cures her craving. 

She hurries to flip the pancake and then places the juice carton back into the refrigerator.

Demi jumps onto the counter and watches the pancake cook. 

Trey finishes reading his news article and makes his way over to his wife who has just hopped off the counter to remove the pancake from the pan. She passes Trey his stack of pancakes.

"Thank you, baby." He responds and pours syrup on his pancakes before sitting back down in his seat. Demi grabs her pancakes, pours syrup on them, and joins her husband for lunch.

"You're welcome." She responds back. The two grace their food before they begin to eat.

Lunch for Demi and Trey turned into a session of more cuddles and eventually a well nap session on Demi's part, right on the large green sofa in the living room.

Today was perfect and was one that Demi needed. The pregnancy has been good to her, but she so badly missed her husband. She had also been working hard in the studio creating new music and working out at the gym three days a week, trying not to overdo it with the baby and morning sickness. She had already made that mistake two weeks ago where she got violently sick right after her workout, on the way home.

Trey and Demi both laid back on the sofa and talked about the baby, their music, and just spent time in each other's arms, sometimes even resting in comfortable silence.

Demi's cell phone began to ring, she quickly apologizes before looking at the caller ID. Realizing it was her mother-in-law, she answers the phone, hesitantly. "Hello?" She said, pressing her phone to her ear, she was pretty certain that April Neverson heard her voice tremble. 

"Congratulations on your pregnancy. Why did you not tell me you were pregnant? Or that I was going to have a grandchild?" Demi sighed, which alarmed Trey who perked up. 

"We were going to tell you and dad."

"When? When you were about to give birth?" April presses. She sits on the other end of the phone looking at a paparazzi article about Demi's pregnancy speculation.

"No." She sighs and puts her head in her hands. Trey massages Demi's back.

"You're entirely too young to be starting a family, Demi. You're only 26," Demi ran her hands through her brown hair and then ran her hand over her face, feeling cornered. "I don't think that I am too young, you were the same age when you had Trey."

"You are too young and you'll know what I'm talking about when Trey leaves again for tour. You'll be the one raising this baby all by yourself along with nannies. At least I hope you have a nanny or two. Your mom and I won't always be available to watch this baby." Demi groans and slightly tunes April out, Trey massaged her shoulders and wrapped his arms around Demi's waist. 

"Okay, can I call you later?" Demi asks as her mother in law continued to talk. She hangs up the phone in a hurry as she begins to feel overwhelmed. 

Demi throws her head into Trey's lap and begin to murmur words. "What?" Trey asks, he hears Demi's breathing getting heavier. He gently rubs her back as she began to go into a crying fit.

"What did she say to you?" 

"I'm going to take a nap." Demi responds, running upstairs to avoid telling him about her confrontation with April. He gives it a few minutes before checking on his wife.

Demi climbs into bed and wraps her arms tightly around her stomach and cries. "I'm sorry baby." She quietly says to the baby growing in her womb, aware that they are aware of her feeling and emotions. 

Minutes later, Trey walks into his and Demi's bedroom and curls up next to Demi on the large king sized bed, but Demi moves over. "You okay?" He asks her, she frowns and stayed quiet, avoiding her husband's concern.

"Just tell me when you're ready." Trey says. Demi lays her head on her husband's chest and she wipes away tears of frustration from her eyes. 

"Your got frustrated that we didn't tell her about the baby, then proceeded to tell me that I'm too young to be a mom and that you'll leave me alone to raise this baby when you're on tour." 

Trey sighs, now upset. "Baby, why didn't you tell me? I could have taken care of it." 

Demi shakes her head, "I'm fine, I don't want you in the middle of it."

"You're my wife, I have to be in the middle." He responds and wipes her face.

"You don't have to be scared of raising this baby alone, I'm not going anywhere. Tour or not." he kisses her forehead.