Chapter 9

Ally's POV
It hurts. Every part of my body hurts so bad. It's like my body is on fire.
I can't move either. I can't even muster the strength to open my eyes.
Where am I? I only remember hearing a loud screech, and after that, my memory is just a blank.
And then I hear something, a door sliding open.
Footsteps.
And then,
"Her heartbeat is becoming stronger sir."
"Interesting. She hasn't shown any sign of waking up yet. Maybe she'll wake up tomorrow. Contact her father will you?"
"Yes sir."
And the door slides closed.
How many days have passed? I must have been in a coma. What happened?
I'm surprised as I hear the doors open again. Was the nurse and doctor back?
"Hey Ally."
I know that voice. It's-
"I know you probably can't hear me, but, it's Gavin."
But why is he here?

"I thought you'd need company, so here I am. Sorry I couldn't come sooner. Trish just told me. I was calling you so many times, but you wouldn't answer so I got worried."

Awwwww.

"I, I was calling to tell you that... Well, I like you Ally. And not just as friends. I know it's a hard time for you with Austin and his tour and stuff, but I really do like you. Really."

Whaaaat. I was not expecting that.
I was not, nooooot expec-...