Chapter 15

Austin's POV

I was afraid it would come to this.
I promised him. I promised I wouldn't tell. I promi-

"Jimmy."
It just slipped out of my mouth. I instantly felt guilty and relieved at the same time.

Whatever Trish was expecting, it wasn't that. Her mouth hang open for a few seconds and then she kind of ran out of air.

After a minute with desperate coughing for air, she said
"WHAT!"
"Jimmy Starr."
"Jimmy Starr as in The-record-owning-father-of-Kira-and-had-a-drooling-problem-but-got-surgery-and-now-he-can't-smell-anything Jimmy Starr?!?!?!"

"Yes?"
"Why??"
"Well... Kira. She left Starr records. Apparently she thought her dad was giving her special treatment, and she didn't want it."

"Kira? As in Daughter-of-Jimm-!"
"Yes!! And Jimmy, well he disowned her. Kira wanted to irritate Jimmy as much as she can, and got signed for Ramone Records."

"Wait! Ally was still signed to Ramone Records then! How come she didn't know?"

"Oh she knew. But Kira doesn't really like Ally, and Ally isn't exactly a fan of her either, so they hardly saw each other."

"Oh."

"Right, well. After that, Kira got a boyfriend. And he's a musician in Ramone Records. I don't know his name, but believe me, he's absolutely gorgeous! He's even more beautiful than me! And I'm smokin'!"

"Okay... But how does that tie in with you leaving Ally?"

"He was jealous or something, so e threatened me to leave Ally, and date some random hot girl he found. Jimmy signed her even though she had absolutely no talent. That's Stephanie. "

"OH MY GOD."

"Yup. And apparently, Jimmy wants me to prove to him I'm over Ally, so here I am."

"But why? Why are you doing this? Can't you just quit?"

"I told you. He threatened me."

"How?"

"He told me I won't be able to make music anymore-"

"YOU LEFT ALLY FOR YOUR CAREER?!"

"Let me finish! I said no! And then, he threatened to ruin Ally's WHOLE LIFE by saying she's a slut and she's just using me for her to get famous. I had to give her up right?"

"Yes. No. I don't know! I don't even know how what's right or wrong anymore!"

"Trish, I still love her. I told her that the night I left. HELP ME."

"Ok, but Ally's going to be hard to persuade."

"What?! Doesn't she still love me? Can't we just tell her what happened?"

"We just can't okay!?"

"Okay...?"

"Good."

"Trish! How am I going to get Ally back?!"

"Okay, I think I have a plan..."