.:1:.

I wake up. In my same bed, my same white room dulled by no light, in the same house. I slowly sit up and look at the time.

7:20.

5 minutes until school. I stand up and walk to the bathroom. Continuing my usual routine, showering, brushing my teeth and hair.

As I walk into my room I bump into one of my older brothers.
"Move!" He yells. "Fatass" the other one says. They're twins, Alex and Ashton. Very well known in my school. Me? I'm as important as the Terms and Conditions you always agree to.

I get up and continue walking to my room. My body ached from the shove earlier but I was used to it.

I decided to go with a black sweater and black jeans. I'm not one of those emo chicks, I'm just comfortable in darker clothing. I turn to check the clock again.

7:25

Looks like I'm going to late again. Not that I was ever early. I took it my brothers were already at the bustop as I walked downstairs.

"Eliza! Hurry up before you miss the bus! Good for nothing child.." My mother yells from the kitchen. I toss a glance at my father. Reading the newspaper as always.

He never cared if I was verbally abused by my mom and siblings. But if I ever spoke to them, he'd freak. Good for nothing family.

I step out and walk in the direction of my school. It was a 10 minute walk and I did not feel like being harassed by my peers.
~~~