.:2:.

---
I walked inside the building and hear the same words and giggles as yesterday. A girl and her friend try to stifle their laughter, failing.

I walk up to my locker and my heart sinks. My locker has a page taped to it. It seemI just sighed and remove the paper.

As I remove my books from my bag I see people coming out from the corner of my eye. Before I could turn around and face the people, I am shoved into my locker.

I slide down in pain, not daring to cry out.
"Aw, is the cow going to cry again? No wonder you're so slow you fat piece of sh*t." He was always with his group of friend laughing.

I slowly get up holding back tears.
"Keep going, stay strong." I whisper to myself. I turn my head and see some girls talking amongst themselves. I take it they probably saw that happened.

I groaned and decided to wait for my second period, gym.
---
I open the door and immediately the girls start throwing insults
"Freak"
"Slut"
"Fatass"

I have heard these words since sophomore year. None of them really have an affect on me anymore. I make it to my gym locker and find a bottle of pills on my clothes. Diet pills to be exact.

You'd think junior girls would be more mature. I threw the bottle in the trash and took my clothes. I chose the cleanest stall farthest away from the lockers.

I like my clothes baggy because they hide my bones. See I'm really skinny. Not anorexic skinny, but a tad bit close. Mostly from not being fed by my family but also no finding the motivation to eat. I know I'm skinny which is why remarks like 'fatass' don't bother me.

I quickly change but stop when I see feet outside my stall. I wait to see if they leave but they don't.

Figuring it must be another prank, I decide to stay until the teacher comes.
"Open the fucking door!" I hear a voice yell. This voice belongs to Riley. Riley Emerson is the most popular girl in school. Not to sound cliché, but it's true. The girl every boy wants and the girl every girl wants to be. Except me.

She started banging after a while so I knew I had to come out before people noticed. I unlocked the door but didn't open it and stayed on defensive position.

The door swung open and Riley grabbed me by the hair and let my head bang into the wall. I blacked out for about 2 seconds and came back with a major headache.
"Look at you, you miserable little slut. What makes you think you can kiss my boyfriend?!"

"What-" was all I managed before being kicked by one of her friends and blacking out again
---

My eyes fluttered open as I tried to sit up from the white bed. As soon as I was up my head started hurting massively. Big mistake. I tried to gather memories of what happened before I blacked out but all I could remember was sitting in the bathroom stall.

While I'm remembering, the nurse comes in
"You're awake. It's 11:20. Here's a lunch pass." She says in the monotone voice ever.

"Do you happen to know why I blacked out?" I tried asking

"No nor do I have the time to, now please leave."

So much for hospitality.
I decide not to go to lunch because my head still hurt from Riley's tantrum earlier. I walk out one of the side doors, to the stairs.

As I walk I see a boy. Looking at his height he's probably a junior too. I sit far away from him as possible.

"Hi"

I looked for where the voice came from and realized it was the boy.
He had dark brown and black hair with deep blue eyes. I had to admit, he was cute, But I gave up as soon as I realized who I was.

"Uh, hi?"

I remembered he was talking. He looked straight at me. Wait, so this guy doesn't know who I am?

"My names Ethan."

"Hi Ethan."

"You're a junior right? Could you help me find my next class?"

Now I get it. He's new which was why he didn't know me. He will soon enough, no point making an impression.

"Yeah I am, where you headed to?"

He walked up to me and gave me his schedule. His next class was with me apparently.

"You have my next class so I'll just show you."

"Ok. By the way what's your name?"

I stopped and studied him for a second. He had an innocent face, not too innocent, but kind.

"It's Lizz"
~~~
A/N: So if any of you noticed, I've made quite a lot of changes to this story.
New Readers: I hope this is a good story and that you enjoy it!

Old Readers: Same goes for you guys as well but please try not to spoil anything to new readers.