Chapter 3

Lauren's pov.

*1 Month Later*

Ally and I still have not communicated and I'm actually kind of worried because it's not like her to completely ignore me when she knows she messed up. I know Ally, very well and I know that something isn't right. I just wish she would apologize because she actually hurt me I thought she loved me but obviously if she hasn't tried contacting me in over a month maybe I have been wrong this whole time. I have decided to be the bigger person and visit Ally, I just want to talk it out and if this is over then I want to know for sure.

- Skip ahead 1 hour -

I'm in front of Ally's house and I'm starting to have second thoughts, what if she dosent want to speak to me, what if her and Troy are together again. There were so many things going through my mind and just as I'm about to pull out of her drive way, I see her and Troy walk out her front door laughing together. My heart completely shattered. I saw her trying to see who was in the car but I just covered my face and speeded away. It's been a few weeks and I still can't get over the fact that Troy and Ally are together.I haven't eaten much ever since and honestly I don't see a point of even living if I'm not going to have the love of my life by my side. I was trying to clear my mind, so I went to grab a coffee at a nearby café and as I sat down at a booth reading my book I heard a gasp and someone running towards me. It was Ally

"Lauren!" She said excitedly as she tried pulling me in for a hug. I didn't hug her back and I could tell she was hurt by it but she hurt me badly.

"Lauren I am so sorry, my mom went into surgery the day after we had our little argument and she's been under critical care ever since. I came here to get her some coffee since she hasn't been able to get up since the surgery." I couldn't help but feel bad for her after she told me that because I know how much she cares about her mom's health.

"I'm sorry to hear that but why are you even talking to me. Don't think that I didn't see you and Troy together, Ally." I said and she had a confused look on her face.

"What do you not remember laughing it up with him outside your house." I told her and before I could say anything else she kissed me. I was so confused by it, it was so sudden. I pulled back immediately shocked by it. She can't just kiss me out of nowhere and expect for me to be okay with it.

"Ally stop." I said pushing away.

"I love you Lauren." She said. I knew that but I don't think she means it now. We did have feelings for each other way before I took her out that night to Waffle House. She never exactly said it but she showed it and drop a few hints along the way. I luckily got them and she flirted with me a couple times in public or in interviews. It was pretty obvious to me and that kept on happening for five or six months but then out of nowhere she stopped flirting with me, looking at me, and she didn't showed it anymore. The night that we were in her hometown was the first time she looked at me like she used to after weeks of not doing it. As much as I wanted to say it back, I couldn't. It was like my heart said say it back but my mind didn't.

"Oh yeah Ally? You love me but do you not remember rejecting me when I tried giving you a special night for us to spend time together? You love me yet all you do is hang out with your ex boyfriend." I said almost shouting at her. She looked a little taken back at my sudden action of shouting at her face. I didn't want to make a scene but it was hard when all I wanted to do is grab her face and kiss her.

"Lauren, Troy found out that my mom had gone into surgery. He had brought her some flowers, I didn't even speak to him. I just got the flowers and told him it would be best for him to go." She said with tears streaming down her face at the thought that I was hurt by her actions.