Chapter 37

*Monday, November 16, 2015 in Los Angeles, California*

"Bye Lo!!!" Normani and Dinah said as they waved to Lauren. They watched Lauren drive off as Dinah leaned her head on Normani's shoulder and Normani had her arm around Dinah's waist.

"What are you guys doing out here? Come on in girls." Milika said as she approached the couple.

"Hi, mom and we were just going to go in," Dinah said hugging her mother then Normani hugged Milika. Dinah held Normani's hand, a proud smile on her face as she led them into the house. Dinah entered the house and all the little kids attacked her with hugs and kisses. That was until Dinah pulled Normani inside and Regina was the first to leave Dinah's side.

"The siblings I have. Missed Mani more than their actual sister." Dinah said then scuffed as now her girlfriend was surrounded by all the kids.

"Will my love be enough to fill that void?" Normani said smiling as she held Seth in her arms and held Regina's hand.

"Don't sweat it, Hamilton. I have my ways." Dinah said smirking as she was met with her dad.

"Okay, daddy," Normani whispered in Dinah's ear as she walked passed her and into the kitchen. Dinah was speechless as her dad was talking to her. When Dinah finished talking to her dad, she walked to the kitchen to see her girlfriend.

"Hey." Dinah walking into the kitchen and leaning on the kitchen counter, feet away from Normani.

"You don't have to be that far from her. I'm your mother Dinah, I'm aware of everything so come here and taste this." Milika said as she motioned for Dinah to come over and taste her food. Dinah walked to the stove and stood behind Normani.

"It tastes amazing mom... Can I talk to you?" Dinah asked and Normani handed Seth to Milika then proceeded to follow Dinah into her room. Dinah let Normani in first then locked the door. Normani had sat down on Dinah's bed and Dinah sat on Normani's lap, her legs on Normani's side.

"You will not call me daddy outside of a bedroom," Dinah whispered in Normani's ear, her fingers tracing the back of Normani's neck.

"Okay, daddy," Normani said as she felt Dinah's lips on her neck.

"Normani Kordei," Dinah warned as she left a visible red lip mark on Normani's neck.

"Just teasing baby."

"You can be as dominant as you want but don't forget who takes charge in bed," Normani said as she placed an arm around Dinah's waist and switched them, Dinah now laid flat on her bed.

"As much as you enjoy me calling you daddy, I'm your daddy and you're as a bottom as they get. You got it, Dinah Jane? I will always have the upper hand princess." Normani smirked, raising her eyebrow.

"God, you're hot when I'm under you... And cute as fuck." Dinah said smiling as she ran her fingers through Normani's ribs before starting to tickle the girl.

"Dinah Jane!" Normani squealed as Dinah had stopped tickling her but instead picked her up and threw Normani over her shoulder.

"Babe!" Normani said and Dinah slammed her against the bed then fell on her. Both girls were hysterically laughing as Normani wrapped her arms around Dinah's neck.

"Be my future," Dinah mumbled her head in the crook of Normani's neck.

"What?" Normani asked when she stopped laughing and realized what Dinah had told her.

"Did you just proposed to me?" Normani questioned as Dinah looked up with big eyes.

"No, that's – that's not what I meant. I didn't mean it to come out like that. Not proposing." Dinah rambled as Normani let out a chuckle.