Braginski

^Alfred POV^
Crap ! I should have known that Matthew had a low alcohol tolerance. I looked at is sleeping face, his lashes where so long. I had laid him down in his bed on his side in case he started vomiting in his slumber.
I couldn't let Dad know. How to wake him, how to wake him....
^Matthew POV^
I felt cold all around me. Cold and wet. I gasped out and sat up. I was in a tub of freezing water.
" Thank God it worked! Now com'on and get dressed Matt." My older brother gestured to a pile of dry clothes on the side.
I looked back at him to see him hold out a towel. I hugged my arms to myself shivering. I was happy to get out.
" Al-alfred what ha-happened?" I shook as I started stripping out of my damp clothes.
" You don't remember?" My brother asked holding my head in the towel and hastily drying my hair.
" Re-remember what? Alfred I-I feel dizzy." I complained leaning on him.
" Hey hey little bro! Everything is alright now look at me in the eyes." He ordered
I tried my best looking up into his baby blues.
I felt so nauseous.
" Alfred I think I'm gonna-" he quickly spun me around to the toilet and lifted the lid.
I threw up till I was dry heaving.
I was leaning on the toilet, the whole world spun.
" Here" Alfred said
I looked up to see him holding out a glass of water.
" Thanks " I said slowly drinking the water and rising my mouth.
" C'mon get up" he started forcing me up.
" Open your eyes goddammit Matthew!" He yelled
" Mnnn" I protested as he was forcing me on my feet.
Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on my own.
WHAT?
My eyes opened wide.
" There you go you opened your eyes!" He exclaimed quite proud of himself.
If I would have had the energy I would have slapped him.
" Hoser" I muttered. He didn't hear me of course.
" Bro I'm gonna give you some red bull. Just drink it m'k?" He said before bringing a can of red bull to my lips
I gulped it down.
" That should help" Alfred said more to himself then to me
Then I realised I was naked.
" C-can I have my clothes?" I stuttered trying to hide myself
" Haha don't worry Mattie we are both guys and your my little bro!" He exclaimed ruffling my wet hair.
" Let me get changed." I insisted
" Sure I'll turn my back so I won't see anything, not that I haven't already anyways." He laughed
I felt heat rise to my cheeks. Gosh this is embarrassing.
I got dressed and we headed to the other house that was on our lot. The red bull helped keep me awake but I wasn't feeling all that great.
We arrived knocking at the door. I heard bouncing on the other side. Alfred and I gave each other a questioning look. The door opened to reveal a girl with big breasts , blond short hair and a kind blue eyes.
" Hello you must be Alfred and Matthew! It's a pleasure I'm Katsuya. I'm Ivan's older sister. Come in come in!" She smiled
We steeped inside the familiar house and took our shoes off.
" Goodness Alfred, Matthew where have you been?"
Arthur asked frowning with his arms crossed
" Oh I see they are safe and sound." The tall man named Ivan stood next to my father making him look like a child. He was still wearing that weird scarf although he had discarded his huge coat. His eyes were purple and hypnotising. He was wearing a button up white shirt.
Mr.Braginski was staring at me weird.
" Did you change clothes?" He asked
I gulped feeling slightly nauseous again.
" Haha ya I kind of dropped ice cream on his shirt haha!" My brother laughed tapping my back hard without realizing it.
" Da I see." He smirked at me a weird glint in his eyes
" Alright time for super!" Katsusya exclaimed
We sat down in the now decorated and furnished dining room. Mr.Braginski sat at one end of the table and my father at the other end.
The blond and kind large breasted women sat next to her brother and I sat in front of her. My brother sat next to me making sure I wouldn't have another dizzy spell.
Then a small blonde boy came in holding a bottle of wine and poured a glass for each of us. I looked to Arthur hopping he would protest to me drinking some alcohol but he just didn't notice. Great. Both Alfred and I looked at each other worried.
" Hey dad you sure it's a good idea if Mathew drinks?" He asked
Arthur looked at me and said:
" I can't see why not one glass won't kill him."
If only he knew
" It is customary to drink at the table in my family. It would be nice if he could." Mr.Braginski declared with a creepy smile.
I saw my father visibly tense.
" Go ahead Matthew it would be rude not to partake." Arthur said as we lifted out glasses in cheers.
" To our new neighbours." He said
I gulped clinking glasses with everyone Kat smiled sweetly and I smiled back, I then clinked my glass with Mr.Braginski's glass he was smirking again. I blinked thinking I just imagined his crazed look. We all took a sip. I took quite a small one.
We ate something called borscht, it was quite tasty compared to what dad cooked. Just thinking about it made me nauseous again.
" So how many workers do you have Mr.Braginski." My father asked
" Well there is Toris, Raivis and Eduard." He simply stated
" If you would not mind to have Matthew work with you guys since I do not have the time to train him. Alfred will not have the time either." My father asked
What?!
" That would be most appreciated." Mr.Braginski had a closed eyes smile toward my father before looking at me with a smirk.
" But Dad!-"
" Alfred you do not have the time. We have our own part of the land to work on and Matthew never received a proper training." He interrupted
I blinked.
What? But why...
Then I realized what this meant, he was saying it, I'm useless.
I felt a heavy weight on my shoulders, I felt abandoned, put aside like I was no good.
Did I not have any say in this?
" Matthew you shall pack your things tonight. You are coming to live here from tomorrow onward." My own father said coldly
"I-I.....ok.." I looked down feeling my eyes water.
Alfred stood up abruptly and slammed his hands on the table. Ivan's sister started crying and fled the room.
" I will not allow you to throw Matthew away like that!!!" My brother yelled staring menacingly at my father.
He seemed not disturbed at all as he set his fork and knife down wiping his mouth before looking up at Alfred with a glare. I shivered remembering the scary look he would give making you feel like you wanted to run the hell away
" Sit down Alfred, this is not how I raised you. We are at a guesthouse. Now.Sit." He threatened with his eyes
But it only seemed to make Alfred more angry.
" I'm not a kid anymore! You can't tell me what to do!Doesn't Matthew have any say in where he lives! I'm sick of you pushing us around!" With that he stood and left the room and the house
" I am terribly sorry. I shall take my leave. Matthew why don't you stay here for the night, I think it is best." Before he left out he took out an envelope and gave it to Mr.Braginski.
" Remember no funny business " he told him
" I do not know what you are talking about da?"
Arthur raised one of his huge eyebrows and seemed to think before shrugging and going to catch up to his favourite son.
I felt a tear run down my cheek.
Then it was just me and Mr. Braginski in the room.
" You are crying" he noted
I felt my cheek and saw that I indeed was.
He stared at me until I broke away from his gaze looking down at my hands. This isn't the first time father tried to ship me away. The first time was at a French man's bakery when I was 9 and stayed for 2 year, turns out he was a pedophile and I barely made it out without being raped. Although it came very close. I felt tears fall on my hands.
" Come with me Matvey." The Russian man stood up and grabbed my hand.
I stood up as well letting him drag me up the stairs. I wasn't looking where he was leading me. All I could focus on was the crushing feeling of abandonment in my chest. This was all because I was useless, weak.
My brother always had to defend me. I couldn't exist without him cheering me up and saving me even thought he often annoyed me.
" Sit" he ordered
When I did not move he pushed me down by my shoulders and I fell on my butt onto a comfy material. I then realized we where in a room. He had his back turned to me and was pouring something in a glass.
" Where are we?" I asked
" My room." He simply answered.
" Here drink." He handed me a shot glass with clear liquid in it.
" I really shouldn't ." I said whipping my tears away
" But vhy?" He asked sitting on the the bed beside me making it dip
" I-I um ...I have low alcohol tolerance." I mumbled
" What I couldn't hear vell." He responded
" I said that I-"
" Shh calm down little one. I vill not force you." He interrupted quickly
After a moment of silence I asked
" Mr.Braginski?"
" Call me Ivan." He ordered
" Okay, well I was wondering what was the envelope he gave you."
" Oh you noticed." He frowned putting the now both empty vodka glasses down on the bedside table.
" It's not important." He said pouring more vodka
" Please tell me, I'm curious." I insisted even though I knew that I would not like the answer.
" I really shouldn't tell you."
" Please"
" Okay. You are now my adopted son by law." He said
Shock fell on me like a ton of bricks. I felt tears start to flow down my cheeks again.
" Here. Russian vater makes all pain fly away." He had extended a glass to me and I quickly drank it loving the burning feeling that followed.
" I can't believe it." I started crying openly
" Shh come here it's ok." He opened his arms for a hug and feeling as alone as I did I gladly hugged him crying on his chest.
" It's alright. I vill not abandon you." He rested his chin on my head. He also set me on his lap one hand wrapped around my waist the other gently stroking my hair as he started humming.
I finally calmed down and now had hiccups.
" More ?" He asked giving another shot glass
I didn't even answer just taking the vodka and gulping it down welcoming the burning sensation.
His huge hand started rubbing circles on my back still humming. I sighed happily closing my eyes getting lost in the melody. The thought that he was a stranger never occurred to me until I felt his hand stroke my butt and hips. My eyes widened but I felt frozen and dizzy from the alcohol.
" Here drink" it was more an order then a suggestion
I looked up seeing his face. He was smiling sadistically.
" I-I...please I-"
" I said drink now"
I shivered and quickly downed more of the vodka.
" Mr.Bra-" I started
" Call me Ivan" he sounded angry
What had I done?!
" Um-...C-could you please stop." I stuttered
" What are you talking about ?" He asked grabbing one of my but cheeks firmly. I gasped.
Oh no. I looked to the door seeing it was shut and had a lock on it. I suddenly felt a hot breath next to my ear.
" Matvei thinks he can escape? If you run they will just bring you back." He whispered then bitting my ear lobe
I started shaking.
" More vodka?" He asked smiling kindly
"Please Ivan I don't-ha!" I exclaimed as he grinded his hardness against my ass. He put both his hands on my hips holding me there. I tried to push away from him but it was futile, he was too strong. He turned me around so I was facing him and grabbed both my butt cheeks grinding against me again.
" Mmm good boy."he took a mouthful of vodka and smashed his lips against mine forcing my mouth open with his powerful jaw making my head tilt back. I felt the vodka pour into my mouth. The angle forced me to drink it.
His lips parted from mine and he smiled.
Help me please Alfred
-----------
Hi! There is the other update
Hope you liked it
~Fluffyduffee