Horse Face Starts Stuff

Levi had gone to the car after paying while Eren went to stop by the bathroom to wash his hands. A motorcycle had pulled up right as Eren walked out of the café. Levi watched as the fimiliar bike pulled in to a parking spot by the front of the building. 'Where have I seen that bike before'? Levi just couldn't remeber.

The boy took off his helmet. "Hey Jeager missed ya after school today". "Leave me alone horse face". Eren said not wanting to fight him. Eren walked past him towards Levi's car. "Didn't your mother teach you any manners ... oh wait". 'OH SHIT' Levi thought starting the car. At Jean's comment Eren turned around and was about to swing at him when Levi's car blocked the to. "GET IN NOW". The command came from the car. Eren obeyed almost instantly. They left in a hurry leaving Jean confused. He was questioning what had just happened. 'Who is that'? 'Does Eren know him'? 'Is Eren in trouble'.

"That was close. If I didn't stop you how far would you have gone". Levi said a bit angry with the boy. Eren didn't respond to the older man hi was just staring down at his hands feeling ashamed. "Look Eren I heard what he said but if you keep reacting he's just going to keep doing it more. He was baiting you he wanted to start something". "I know. Thanks for stopping me. I'm sorry to cause you all this trouble". Levi pulled the car over so they could finish talking. "Eren it's no trouble. I used to get in a lot of fights as a kid as well. We just need to work on your anger issues some more". "Okay thanks".

They continued talking for ten more minutes until Eren spoke up. "Levi"? "Yeah"? "I don't want to go home just yet" Eren said shaking a bit. Levi had realized that Eren was having a panic attack just thinking about going back. He tried calming him down. Eren started to break down into tears. Levi grabbed the boy and pulled him into a hug and was comforting him. He held him close and reassured him everything would be okay.