Surprise

Levi open the door to find a Eren sitting naked on his bed smirking. "Geez you really are a horny brat." Levi smiled as he shook his head. "Well we can't have that, we're just gunna have to take care of that." Levi said walking towards him. Eren bit his lip and open his legs. Levi walked up to the edge of the bed and pulled Eren into a deep kiss. Eren wrapped his legs around Levi's waist as their kiss became more passionate. Levi moved his arms underneath Eren's legs as he pulled away from the kiss. Levi kneeled down putting Eren's legs over his shoulders.

Levi began to stroke Eren's erect member. Eren let out soft pants and moans as Levi's hand moved up and down. Squeezing softly while he jerked him slowly. Levi slightly quickened his pace causing Eren to throw his head back. Levi inserted a finger into Eren's entrance making the boy gasp. After he thrusted the finger in and out he added a second finger making Eren yelp. Levi slid them in and out before he started scissoring his fingers rapidly, as he began to thrust them, to prepare Eren. Eren began to rock his hips attempting to get Levi's fingers deeper inside of him. Levi smirked and suddenly slipped his fingers out. Eren let out a moan of disappointment as Levi began teasing the entrance.

Levi stood up and removed his boxers revealing his massive erection. Eren bit his lip at the sight. "You ready." Levi asked as he began to rub his member against Eren's entrance. "Mhm Levi," Eren moaned as he got tired of Levis teasing. Levi smirked as he continued. "Levi please put it in," Eren begged. Levi chuckled and thrusted into the unexpected boy. Eren yelped loudly as pain and pleasure filled his body. "You asshole!" Eren screamed as tears from the pain pricked at the corner of his eyes. "You should watch what you say to me, I could always do it again." Levi said as he smirked devilishly.

Levi began to thrust slowly. Eren was trying to hold in his moans by biting his lip. Levi wrapped his arms under Eren's leg. Eren leaned up and wrapped his arms around Levi's neck. Levi picked Eren up off the bed and pushed him up against the wall, and sped up his thrusts. Eren couldn't hold in his moans anymore as Levi found his sweet spot, " AHA, Levi, ngh." Eren's nails scraped down Levi's back as he tried to get his grip on Levi, leaving red marks on Levi's back as he did so. Eren buried his head in the crook of Levi's neck. His body trembling from all the pleasure.

They had moved back to the bed. Levi had moved them back to the bed. Levi had laid down and Eren had crawled on top of him. Eren positioned Levi's member underneath him at his entrance. He slowly pushed himself down on to Levi's member. His face was lowered as he cringed from the discomfort. Eren was trying to adjust to the discomfort, but before he could Levi grabbed the boy's hips and pushed him down as he thrusted upwards, causing his member to go deeper. "AH." Eren yelped, his eyes widened, and his head shot up. Eren regained his composure, and started to swivel his hips before he started to bounce up and down. Levi left one hand on Eren's hips and the other moved to Eren's member. He began to stroke it softly as Eren's body started to quiver.

They were both getting close. "Eren, ah, I'm close." Levi panted out as he started to quicken his hand's pace on Eren's member. "Me, ngh, too." Eren moaned, leaning down and burying his head into Levi's neck. Kissing and nibbling on Levi as he bounced rapidly on Levi's throbbing member. "Such a horny brat." Levi groaned out, gripping his lover's hip with one hand and pushing him down once more as he thrusted upward into the boy. Eren arched his back moaning loudly as he came over Levi's stomach and chest. Moments later Levi came. Eren then collapsed on Levi's chest as they both panted trying to catch their breath.