Told off

Levi

He looked mortified for a second, but his face relaxed and went back to the cold face I saw at the interview.

"I see... I apologize" he said "Please get me a drink" "Yes sir" I said, completely satisfied that I turned him down before he could increase his feelings for me.

We walked back to the bar, Oluo was worried and Erwin was there, I lied to them and said everything was alright and we went back to work.

I gave Eren a drink, Jager bomb, but instead of just red bull and jagermeister, I added a little bit of ecstacy in it, I'm sure he'll want to forget about it, I handed him his drink and he looked at me with doubt.

"It's Jager bomb" I said, and he looked at the drink before glaring at me again "I told you I can judge people well Mr. Levi" he said "Just drink it and have fun" I said, completely done.

He drank the whole thing in one sip, he didn't swallow yet, probably because the jaegermeister can sting sometimes, I reached for his cup but he pulled my hand and before I knew it was gulping down redbull and jagermeister. And ecstasy!!

I broke off the kiss and tried to stop myself from coughing "What the fuck Eren!" I said in the midst of coughing "I should be saying the same thing Levi!" He pulled me again, my body felt light and he easily got me out of the bar before Oluo could do shit.

"Hey! Let me go!"

Fuck, I don't get drunk easily, but there's a drug in here! I can feel my body slowly heating up..

"Shut up for a bit!" He said and locked me in the back seat of his car, he locked the doors, more like set it on child lock! I banged the windows, he didn't open it.

I moved to the front seat and reached for the door, he quickly entered the car and pushed me to the other seat next to the driver's

"Let me go!" I said as I threw a punch at him, he blocked it with his hand. "Shut up" he said in a rough tone, you won't scare me this time you brat!

"Why are you doing this?!" I asked as he started the engine and sped off to god knows where! "Hey! You're driving too fast! Slow down!" I yelled as I gripped my seat.

He sped past traffic like it was normal, he would stop so sudden that I had to wear a seat belt to prevent myself from crashing through the window.

Worse, my head is throbbing like hell! I drank a full dose in that fucking drink and now I feel like going wild and sick at the same time from all this mad driving.

He eventually came to a full stop, I guess it's true that when you're scared your hair stands on end, I could even feel my hair standing a bit.

"Get out" he said as he disabled the lock "Huh?! Get out?! Take me ba--" I hurled and quickly opened the car door and threw up on the ground. Disgusting.

He offered me a handkerchief which I accepted gratefully, but I threw up again because my stomach is doing backflips! "Why did you do that? That's kidnapping you know!!" I said.

"Teach me" he muttered "what?" "I don't know anymore! Ever since the interview I can't get you out of my head! I wasn't gay before that! But you flipped everything! I don't know anymore!" Eren screamed with his hands over his head.

"O-oi... what are you screaming for? I should be the one screaming here!" I said "I'm screaming because I like you! But you don't like me back!" He said

"You like me?! Geez, like I didn't figure that out when you tried to kiss me!" I shouted at him, and he glared. His green eyes gleaming even in darkness.

Speaking of which, where are we? It's dark and quiet. There's a building, but there's no lights. This fucker, he doesn't plan on anything funny right? I'll fucking kill him.

"I like you Levi, I really do... But I don't know how to love someone, all I can do is manipulate people and use them to my advantage. When I saw you, you were so beautiful, so focused, so calm, you even broke my rules." He said

You have no fucking idea how panicked I was at that time you shithead But I'll keep that to myself.

"And when you looked at me, your eyes looked like they were seeing something beautiful... So I thought you liked me as well" he said

Shit. This kid is amazing to even know that.

"So why bring me here?" I asked, keeping my composure, he looked at me, his eyes not meeting mine, which makes me wonder if what he said was even sincere.

"I have a proposal to make, since I know I can't make you like me back, but not here" "Then why bring me here?" "Because we need to go up first" he said as he pointed to the building "And what makes you think that I will follow you there?" I raised a brow at him.

"Because you're curious aren't you? You're curious as to what a kid like me can offer you" he said "I won't deny that, but if you try anything funny I will ditch you then and there" I said and headed for the building, he followed and lead the way.

When we reached the roof, there was helicopter sitting there, waiting for us, he slide opened the door and I hopped in and sat next to the pilot's

"You ever fly this thing?" I asked "Yeah, I live out of the country so flying is my thing" he said as he slowly clipped my seat belt.

I watched how he clipped them on so I can unclip them myself later, then he glanced up at me, I looked the other way, disgust written all over my face.

I could still taste my own vomit, gross. I'll ask him for a spare toothbrush later so I can get rid of this taste.

He started the engine and the propellers spun to life, and suddenly the whole building lit up, what is this? 4th of July?? he slipped some headphones on and I took mine.

"Hey Jean, am I clear to fly or what?"

"It's 9pm Mr. Eren, you are so free to fucking fly your ass outta here" a voice yelled

"Asshole" Eren muttered and the helicopter shook as it flew off the roof, I unconsciously gripped the side of my seat out of fear, I heard Eren laugh.

"Fuck off Eren"

"Are you scared of flying?"

"It's not the flying that scares me, it's you" I snapped

"You have no idea how scary I can be Levi" he said

Soon the helicopter was flying normally and I calmed down, leaning my head against the glass and staring at the skyscrapers below, the cars were so small, and what was amazing was how the stars shine along with the city lights.

Like a spell, they put me to a deep sleep, I might wake up with a headache tomorrow, but for now. I'll rest.

.....

...........

...............