Proposal

Levi

"Fuck... did I left the blinds open?" I groaned as I covered my face with a pillow to block out the fucking sun.

"No, the curtains are just white" a voice said and I shot up but when I did, pain shot up to my head causing me to lie back down.

"Eren... what the fuck..." I held my head with both hands, I managed to fall asleep? Maybe the ecstacy got thrown out of my system when I vomited. He was sitting on a chair next to the bed with a huge sketchpad on hand. What is he doing?

"You got drunk last night, I got you some meds and water, they're on the table" he said, I lifted the sheets and found that I was in my boxers, where the fuck are my clothes?!

I glared at Eren, he seemed to notice this and smirked "What did you do to me Eren?" I glared "Please don't glare, your clothes had vomit because of last night and I had to get them off" he said without taking his eyes off the sketchpad.

I grabbed the meds, took one and swallowed it with water, my throat felt refreshed as water ran through it. I placed the cup back on the table and saw some biscuits. I grabbed some and ate them.

"Where am I?" I looked around, but it was too bright "My place, I told you I have a proposal" "Proposal? Wait... what time is it?" I asked "9:30 am"

SHIT

I jumped off the bed and my legs went numb, and I fell on the floor, this is why I hate drinking. Eren laughed, he got up and sat me back on the bed.

I found my pants on the floor and slipped them on, I looked at him and he stared back "Where's my shirt?" I asked "You had vomit on it, it's in the laundry"

"I already called Hanji to give you a day off" he said "Why?" "Because I have a proposal remember?" He said as he opened the back part of his sketchpad, and I saw the front page where a sketch of my sleeping face was perfectly drawn.

I ripped the page off and he got mad "Hey! I just finished that" he said as he made a grab for the paper, but I leaned back, my hand stretching behind me to keep the paper from his reach.

Then I blinked and realized how awkward this is. His right hand was reaching for the paper, the other was near my waist, and his face is too close.

"Levi..." he placed his right hand near my waist, completely blocking any escape from my sides, we stared at each other, well I glared and he stared.

He rubbed my lips with his thumb, slightly opening it and letting it close with a plop. His fingers moved to my chin, raising it a bit before..

"Stop it" I said, finally gathering my thoughts again, I realized I was panicking, he stopped, and then he suddenly grabbed the paper from me again, I don't care.

"Right, about the proposal..." he took out three papers stapled to each other. He put his sketchpad down and flipped over the pages before looking at me.

"First let's discuss about past sexual experiences and partners.." "Hold up, sexu-what?! What the fuck is your proposal anyway?" I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"My proposal is about sex Levi, you and me"

"Oi, if you wanna get fucked that badly, do it with someone else, I.."

"Who says I'm gonna be the one to get fucked? I'm clearly the dominant here"

"Domi-what? What are you talking about??" "Like I said, sex" he said "How are guys even gonna do it? That's so weird!" I said

"Levi... are you a virgin?" He looked at me as if I was guilty "I know how sex happens okay? But between guys no. Beside I don't have any partners" I said