Saturdate

Levi

"Get off Eren..." I groaned at the brunnete whoose hands were wrapped around me with his head resting on my stomach.

"Mmhm..." I pinched his nose, his eyes opened and he sat up, startled. "What was that for?" Eren rubbed his nose "Well incase you haven't noticed, I am hungry!" I kicked off the sheets and got out of the door.

I fell asleep with him, and in his room too. Sheesh. I went to my room and grabbed some clothes, I was surprised that it's filled with clothes that were just my size.

Then I noticed a shoe box, maybe I can find some spare slippers there so I grabbed it and opened it. I nearly had a heart attack as I dropped it, and pictures fluttered from it and scattered all over the place.

Pictures of women, countless pictures of different women; some blonde, some dark haired, some brown haired, all tied up in different positions in different rooms.

I felt sick, but I kept it in, I grabbed the pictures and stuffed them back in the box, putting it back into it's place.

I ran outside and into the bathroom, I saw Eren gargling water in his mouth, the mere sight of him made my knees weak, I fell to the floor, my hands over my mouth, stopping myself from throwing up.

"Levi what's wro--" I slapped his hand and backed away "Don't touch me!" I shouted, breathing heavily.

"L... Levi?"

"How many were they?..." I asked, my voice cracked as I tried to stomach it all in "Eh?" "How many women did you fucking shagged before me?!" I shouted and he froze.

"You sa-?" "Yes Eren! I fucking saw it all! The pictures of those women! All stuffed in that box! Did you take pictures of me too?! Are you going to threaten me using those?!" I glared at him, he didn't answer, he couldn't. Well he should!

"Levi calm down..." he took a step forward but I told him not to come near me, he stopped and just sat in front of me.

He sighed, and ran a hand over his hair, trying to think of how to answer. I asked one question and he's having a hard time answering it?!

"They were 8 women, I took a couple of pictures of them because I was planning on using them as reference for some drawings" he said, keeping his eye on me.

As if I'd believe that

"There was one woman... dangling from the ceiling by her.." I gulped "...Arms and legs... why would you... do that..?" I looked at my feet, my toes were curled and they were shaking.

"It was according to the contract we agreed on, you revised ours so you don't have to worry about that, I won't do that to you" he said in a pleading tone. He reached out his hand, but I was too scared to grab it.

"I won't do that to you Levi, please don't be frightened anymore" he said, but I looked away, I was too scared, too disgusted to even look at him.

He really is a monster, and I can't believe I let him do this to me, to use me as he liked, to sleep with him, to be changed by him.

I am changing, my body is submitting to him, ridiculously heating up for him, yearning for him!? No...

No No No No No

"Leave me alone for a bit..." I wrapped my arms around myself, I couldn't stop shaking, I watched him from the corner of my eye as he stood up and walked away, closing the door silently.

I was alone to think for myself.

Eren

Shit