Plans

Levi

He dropped me at my apartment and I used my car to head to the airport, although I wish this was the last time I will ever see him, but he told me to return or else he'd find me and chain me against my will.

"If you tell anyone our little secret, make sure to prepare yourself for the worst" he winked at me before speeding off.

Agh! Forget about it for now.

I waited beneath the flat screen Tv that shows the arrivals, so far I still haven't seen Farlan's flight number yet, probably because I got here earlier than expected.

I got hungry again, I threw up the pancakes a while ago so it's bound to happen. I bought a sandwhich at a store nearby and I sat down on a chair munching happily while waiting for Farlan.

"Flight 291 has arrived, I repeat, Flight 291 has arrived" the speaker said and I threw away the sandwhich wrapper and headed for the luggage area.

It took a while before I spotted Farlan, he was with Petra and they were dragging their bags off. Farlan waved at me when our eyes met and I waved back, he called Petra and she followed closely.

"Thanks for waiting Levi" he said "No problem, get your stuffs in the car" "Mikasa is so pretty up close! You won't believe how tall she is!" Petra squealed "How about we talk about that in the car?" I asked and they followed me to my car.

I popped up the trunk and Farlan placed their bags in there while Petra slipped in the passenger seat. When the trunk was closed I got in the car and I started the engine and Farlan sat next to my seat.

"So how was the interview with her brother?" Great, here comes questions about that fucking brat.

"We got most of the questions answered" "That's it?" Petra asked as she leaned forward "What was he like?"

"Well, I'd say he was smart, if you like that sort of answer" I said "Wow Levi, you're in a new level of rude today, did you had a bad night while I was gone?" Farlan said

You have no idea But I will keep that to myself

"Did Oluo give you any trouble?" Petra asked "Yep, he ditched the dishes the other night and even got to work late" I said "That idiot, he said he had an excuse!" Petra grumbled "He never gave an excuse, what was he even doing?" I asked

"Well he skyped me the other night to see if I'm doing okay at America, we sort of lost track of time then" Petra said as she blushed. "Make sure to remind him not to be late next time" I said

"So, I heard Hanji's down with the flu, how is she?" Farlan asked "She looked terrible the last time I saw her" I said "Oh my god, I hope she's okay" Petra fished out her phone and began texting.

"Hey Levi, you seem tensed today" Farlan said "Huh? I'm just tired, that's all" I hope he doesn't notice anything "I don't know, you seem... different" I flinched, he can't notice anything!

I guess I am... I feel different...

(Sauvile: Do you feel gay? O u O)

I feel disgusted

(Sauvile: Oh ._.)

"Jesus Farlan, you haven't seen me in a few days and you say stuff like that? Man, you really miss me that much?" I joked "It's not like that you asshole" Farlan lightly punched me on the shoulder.

.....

I dropped Petra off at her apartment which is a few blocks from the office, before heading back to our apartment, Farlan grabbed his bags and I helped carry the rest.

"Finally! Home sweet home!" He yelled as he walked inside and dropped his things everywhere "Oi! Clean yourself up before you throw your shit everywhere" I yelled at him

"Quit nagging Levi, the flight was tiring and my neck is killing me!" Farlan complained "How about I break your neck for you? Fix your stuff before you rest, I'll do the laundry later" I said "Okay mom"

"What?" I glared at him "Nothing~ Man it's so hot~" he said "We have an AC go crank that up" I said as I sat on the window ledge.

My thoughts ran back to Eren, I wish I hadn't signed the contract, I could have ran but that kid's got me tied up then. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I hate this.

"Hey Levi, stop making that scary face" Farlan said "This has always been my face" I groaned "No, it's not. I've known you since highschool and I know that that face means you're pissed off. Who angered you this time?" He asked

"No one, look just finish your stuff so I can start laundry" I said, he stood up and cornered me by the window, he grabbed my shoulder I shook my head hoe don't do it "What the hell happened to you while I was gone?" He asked "It's nothing" I said

"You wouldn't be acting like this if it was nothing, come on, tell me" he said

As if I can tell you, what will I say? I made a deal with a brat to use my body as his own perseonal sex tool? That I have to go back to him just so he can fuck me otherwise he'll chain me in his room and never let me out? No, No way can I say that to him.

"You really look different Levi, you're so pale" he ran his finger through my hair "You..." he was cut off by the sound of the doorbell.

He ran to get it, he talked with the mailman for a bit before coming in with a box "It's for you Levi" he said "Huh? I never ordered anything" I said "Well it was sent by... oh wow, That Eren boy sent it to you"

"What?!" I quickly grabbed the package and opened it, inside was a camera, and an olympus model! "Holy shit Levi, he gave you that?!" Farlan grabbed the note left inside the box.

"Hey!" I tried to grab it from him, but he turned the other way and I missed him.

"Levi, this is a token of apology, I hope to see you later this evening at Primrose again. Please wear a formal attire. I will come and pick you up later at 6pm. Eren" he read.

"I guess he took a liking of you... Levi?"

He's asking me out? Are you serious?! Why do I have to go with him? He only wants to use me for sex right? Why ask me out? I don't even have the right shit to wear.

"Don't want to go?" Farlan sat next to me, his smile shows like he knows what's going on. I hope not.

"That brat has been into me ever since the interview" I said, I can tell him that much right? He's practically my bestfriend, and the only one I got.

"Well he likes you, why not give it a chance?" "But I'm not gay" I said "I don't mean that way, but you see Levi... You can use this chance to get a scoop" he said

"Farlan, you're as tacky as ever" I said "This could be a breakthrough of your career, you might become an anchor instead of a field reporter!" he said "I would love that, but he's just a kid, and I don't think there's much to know about him. And we don't sham people" I said

"You never know right? It's not shamming, we're just.... answering the truth" Farlan said "Fine, I will think about it" "Well, I guess that means that he is gay, better report that to Hanji" Farlan said

"Wait!" I grabbed his hand before he could reach for his phone "What's wrong?" "W-We don't have proof" I can't let him tell anyone, my body is at stake here! Plus if they found out he's gay it would lead to me! Eren is using me remember?!

"Well he is asking you out, do we need any more proof?" "Just, wait okay?" I said "Maybe he just wants to talk" He raised an eyebrow at me and sighed.

"Fine, let's look for evidence"

Thank god!

"Ah speaking of which, have you decided yet?" "On what?" "Moving in with your mother" He said and I nodded "She needs me, now more than ever"

"Well, I wish you the best, my dear Levi is finally leaving the nest" he said and faked tears "You're not my mom, geez."

"Don't forget to visit sometimes" he said, still pushing in the joke, I just ignored him and looked at the camera...

What is that brat thinking?