CHP 2: School Day

It was the day that they've been waiting. Their first day at school. Mistic High School. Zee was the first one to wake up. She walked to Fifi's room and make her way to the curtain. She opened the curtain but Fifi covered her body with the blanket.

"Close the curtains! I want to sleep!" Fifi mumbled.

"Fifi, you should wake up now. Go get ready for your first day of school. I will wake the others," Zee wake Fifi.

"Uhm? First day of school?" She asked.

"Of course it is," Zee said waiting for Fifi to get out of the bed before she sleep back. Instead of waiting for her to stand up, she jump out of her bed. Zee looked up at Fifi wide eyes, surprised by her sudden action.

"Whoah~ Today is the day I've been waiting!" She exclaimed.

"Why are you acting like a kid?" Zee asked.

"I can't wait to meet hundred-- no, no, no! I mean thousands of humans!! I should get ready!" She shouted and ran to her washroom.

Zee just smiled by her action. Now, its time for Lily and Aay. Zee opened Lily's bedroom door and realize that she was combing her hair already.

"Oh! You're unusually early today," Zee said.

"Of course! I want to meet a lot of humans today! I can't wait!" Lily exclaimed.

Zee shook her head listening to Lily's excited words like Fifi. She smiled again and walk to Aay's room. When, she opened her youngest sister's bedroom door, she realized that Aay was not on her bed. Where is she?

Zee started to look around and she suddenly can sense that something might happen. She smiled knowing where her sister was.

"BAAA!!" Aay shouted. She was actually trying to scare Zee from behind the door.

"What? You think I don't know that this will happen? I can sense it okay? Now, get ready!" Zee laughed.

"Aishh... Its really boring. You should have at least scream," she pouted.

"Now, get ready. Your sisters are really impatient to go to the school," Zee said pushing her to the washroom.

"Okay! Okay! Just stop pushing me," she slammed the bathroom door and Zee just smiled. She walked downstairs waiting for her sisters to get down too.

Aay's POV

I told you that Zee's power is amazing. See... She even know that I am going to scare her from behind. I quickly prepare myself and eat my breakfast when I heard Fifi's voice.

"Lily, why don't you teleported to the school with me?" She whispered to Lily.

"You think I didn't hear you? Do you want me to tell Zee that you are using your power outside this house?" I told them.

"Aishh.. why did you even have elephant's ears?" Fifi complained.

"Its my power, stupid," I said hitting her head.

"Yah! Why did you--" Zee interrupted her words. Lucky that I am not drown in water because of her.

"Hey, what's happening? Come on, let's go!" Zee said.

"Come on!" I exclaimed.

"Can't I just like teleported to the school?" Lily asked.

I looked at Zee and she gave Lily a deadly glare. "Do you want our secrets to be revealed?"

"I am just asking," Lily said.

Then, we walk together to the school named Mistic High School! It was really a big school. And spacious too.