CHP 27: Seatmates

Fifi's POV

"Follow me!" Luhan said.

All of us rushed following him but I stop as I heard Mrs Lee's voice.

"Excuse me? I just came here and all of you are going to leave me alone here?" she asked.

I turned around and of course don't have other choice. I walk approaching her.

"Fifi, aren't you going with us?" asked Lily.

"You can go," I said.

"If that's the case, let us stay here with you," Aay said.

"No, no, no! I think Zee will be needing your help. Just go. I'll be fine here," I said.

"Actually, Zee had already more than enough helpers," Lily said as she pointed towards all the guy that was running following Luhan.

"I guess they are totally worried," I sigh a smile.

"Yeah. I really hope I will also be help by my soulmate one day. Oh!" Lily said dramatically.

"Whatever!" me and Aay glare at her.

"All of you will experience that," Mrs Lee giggled.

"What do you mean?" Aay asked.

"Well, I can tell what your future holds," she said.

"Ahh.. Mrs Lee, you said that we will be in a special class because of our species right? What species are you talking about? Human one or--" Aay can't even finished her sentences when Mrs Lee just answered her.

"Of course angel one!" she exclaimed.

"You mean they're also angel? Not only Chanyeol?" Aay asked shocked.

"Of course! Except for Sehun actually," she confessed.

"Except for Sehun? You mean he is a normal human?" I asked.

Mrs Lee look at us with a shock expression. It looks like she was hesitating to answer the question. She stay quiet for a minute then she heave a sigh.

"Yah! All of you sounds like you know nothing," she sarcastically said.

"If we know everything, then we won't be asking you this," Lily said.

"So you really know nothing about this? About their real identity?" she asked.

"Does it seem like we know everything? I only know some of them are actually angel. Their faces. The royal families right?" I said.

"Eh? You remember about that? I thought you were suppose to forget that after someone erased your memories," she blinked.

"Why do people keep on saying that someone erase my memories? Why?!" I asked furious. "I remember everything okay?!"

"If you do, then, do you remember that you actually help someone from dying?" someone asked.

All of us turn towards the direction of the voice. I widen my eyes totally shocked. "Z-zee?" all of us said except Mrs Lee.

"I thought you just fainted," Lily said.

"You know that I recover faster when there are more light resources right?" she asked.

"R-right," all three of us stuttered.

"So, Fifi, do you not believe that someone actually had erase your memories?" Zee asked.

"I will never believe it. I remember everything. I didn't loss any pieces of my memories," I shoked.

"But you never know the truth. You actually help someone from dying don't you remember helping someone from drowning?" she asked.

"No-- I mean I never helped anyone from dying," I confidentally said.

"See... You actually loss your memories," Zee snap her finger.

"Really? Fifi loss her memories?" asked Aay.

"To be honest, both of you also had been erase your memories," Zee said facing at both Lily and Aay.

"What?!" they shouted.

"Teacher, we're ready to go to the new class!" shouted someone.

We turned around again facing the person. Now, all of us are here. Complete one.

"If that so, then, follow me!" Mrs Lee said as she lead the way.

We walked silently following her. I try to remember the way to get to this new class.

"This class is actually really special. The wall are soundproff and no one can enter this class just like that. It have password," Mrs Lee said as she pointed to the key pad to unlock the door.

"Oh! Then what's the password?" Tao asked.

"First, you need to remember to not let anyone enter this room other than you and do not tell anyone about the password. If you were to break these rules, then, I won't hesitate to give you punishment that suit you," she slyly smile.

"O-okay," all of us said.

She told us about rules of the new class. She finally tell us the password after all of us promise to her that we won't break any of the rules. As we enter the class, it looks totally nice than other class. It feels comfortable to study here, but the sitting arrangement are in pairs.

"Teacher, should we choose our own seat? Or maybe change the sitting arrangement to be individual," I asked.

"I also want it to be individual arrangement," Suho agreed.

"I am fine with any sitting arrangement as long as my seat is beside the window," Zee said.

"I also want to sit beside the window," said Baekhyun.

"I won't change the sitting arrangement and for your information, I am going to choose your partner since I can see what will happen in your near future," Mrs Lee smiled.

"Should I sit beside Lin Ah?" Kai asked.

"Sure Kim Jong In. Choose any table and your partner will be Lin Ah," Mrs Lee smiled.

"How about me?" Aay asked eagerly.

"Your partner will be.." she pause for a brief second while closing her eyes. Maybe she is concentrating. "Chanyeol. Yeah, you will be sitting next to Mr Park."

"Oh! It doesn't even change," Chanyeol said.

"Then it wouldn't be awkward for us!" Aay exclaimed.

Lily and Aay had already seated with their pairs. Zee just sit on the seat next to the window even if she doesn't know her pairs yet.

"Sanghwa, you should have make agreement with your pair first before you take those seat," Mrs Lee said.

"Really? But whoever my pair will be, the person still need to sit here," she said as she pointed to the empty seat beside her.

"If that's the case then Byun Baekhyun, are you fine with that?" Mrs Lee asked.

"Me?" Baekhyun pointed himself. "Am I going to be her pair?"

Mrs Lee just nod her head. Baekhyun stare at Zee for awhile then he agreed. He sit on his seat beside Zee.

"Sehun.." Mrs Lee uttered.

"Yes me?" Sehun eagerly asked.

"You will be with Luhan," Mrs Lee informed.

"Me?" Luhan asked with disgusted face. "I really hope I can sit next to Xiumin but since you can see my near future then its okay."

Both Luhan and Sehun took their seat together. Kris was pair up with Tao while Chen was with Lay. Now, its left with me, Suho, D.O and Xiumin.

"I would say that water should sit with water," Mrs Lee smiled towards me.

I look at Suho as he also smiled to me. I smile back and we decide on where to sit. We finally make our decision to sit infront. D.O and Xiumin will be sitting behind us.

This will be the start for all of us of becoming new classmate...

××××