CHP 47: Swollen Eyes

"Ouch! Seriously? Do I need to tell you how many times had you been stepping on my feet now?" Sehun asked furious. Zee just stepped on his feet when both of them decided to practice again. "What's wrong with you? You've been improving recently and now? You've change. What happened?"

Zee bite her lower lip not knowing why she suddenly acted like that. "You know what? I hate how my life goes now!" She stomped out of the hall.

"Yah! Zee! Heo Sanghwa!" Sehun shouted but just stood still knowing that she probably need some time alone.

Zee can feel the pain on her chest as she ran away. She tried her best to not cry when she suddenly bumped into someone. It was Chen. She stepped back a bit to look at his face. When she saw his face that was totally surprised, she suddenly put her head on his chest. He was quite taken aback by her sudden action.

"Uwaa~ Chen-ah~" she cried.

"Yah, what's wrong?" Chen asked.

"It's hurt!" She cried again.

"Did I bumped into you that hard?" He asked.

"It's hurt until it reach my heart," she said again crying like a little kid.

"Let's go to somewhere quiet," he said as he dragged her away.

At the park...

"What had happened actually?" Chen asked as he realize that she had calmed down.

"It was all his fault," she mumbled.

"Who's fault?" He asked curious.

"Luhan. Why did I even meet him? Why did our path cross by? I hate you Luhan," she said holding back her tears.

"But what did he do to make you to be like this?" He asked clueless.

"He left me!" She started to cry again.

"Yah, I feel bad looking at you like this. If you don't want to talk about it then don't," he patted her back.

Zee sniffed, "Why did he left me? Why did he make my life even more miserable? Who is he actually? What did he do to me?!"

Chen doesn't even get the slightest idea who she was referring to. He only get the idea that the guy was either Luhan or Baekhyun. He don't want to ask it. He feel really bad for her.

"You should tell me who that person is so that I can help you with it," Chen reassured her.

"Baekhyun," she immediately answered.

"What?" Chen asked surprised.

"He say he hate me!" She cried even more. "You say he was jealous but I was too stupid. I don't even get any idea why he will be jealous. He say he's fine but his eyes tells it all. He gave me a painful look. I asked him and he say he hate me. Chen, what have I done?"

Chen was a bit surprised actually. He never saw this side of her. Usually, she will fought back but not this time around. Maybe it was because she think it was all her fault. Chen really couldn't stand seeing her to be like that.

"This is not you, you know right? The real Zee that I know will not be sad over a thing like this. Usually, you will shout back at that person telling that you're not wrong but in the end you're right. You're not wrong," Chen encourage her.

"But there's nothing more that I can do," she gave up.

"You know perfectly that it wasn't your fault. He was jealous, it's not your fault. He was jealous because you was with Sehun for the whole day. And that's not your fault for being with him. It's Luhan's. He is the one who put you into this position. Don't you think so?" Chen asked.