Chapter 12

Haynes.

Chester Haynes was his full name.

We were friends since Kindergarten but then he moved away because of an amazing job opportunity for his dad. But then he cheated on Chesters' mum and he and his mother moved back last year.

When he was going to our school we said our hello's and goodbye's but never more than that. It was always awkward for me, talking to him again because we've both grown up much.

I wasn't the little girl with glasses and braces anymore. And he wasn't the chubby nerdy boy anymore. No. Actually he was looking pretty good.

But you know, because I had a boyfriend, I haven't payed much attention.

Now, I mentally slapped myself for never realizing how many good looking boys are walking through the corridors of our school.....Mr. Styles included.

But yeah, he's with Ms. Winters now I guess. Whatever.

Chester accompanied me to outside.

"Thanks Ches." I said smiling. I seriously don't know what I would've done without him up there.

He scratched his head and smiled shyly. "Anytime."

I waved goodbye and turned around to walk or I better say hobble home.

"Kim?" I turned around, a questioning look on my face. Chester looked nervous.

"Yeah?"

"Do you need a ride home?"

"Sure." I told him.

He motioned to his car and I got in.

"Thanks Ches, that's really nice from you." I tried to start a conversation during the carride.

Coldplay sounded through radio.

"No problem. Really! If you want I can give you a ride everyday after school. I mean, I drive past your house, anyway."

"You would really do that?" I asked him suprised.

"Sure. Why not?"

That would mean, no bus anymore. Oh my god. My dreams are coming true.

"Wow. Thanks Ches." In the morning I would drive with Sky and after school I drive with Chester.

We could start being friends again. I suddenly noticed I missed him a lot.

"You're welcome. We're here." he smiled and pointed outside. We were already standing in my driveway. Wow, that went fast.

"Thanks again." I opened the door and got out, feeling uncomfortable because I thanked him like 4 times now.

"Kim?"

"Huh?"

"Uh...would you... like...like to go out..o-on friday, maybe?" he stuttered nervously.

"With you?"

"Uh...y-yes."

"Like a date?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Uhu. I mean, you don't have to." he said quickly, ready for the big disappointment. Aw that was cute.

"I'd love to." I smiled warmly.

He looked up, not expecting this answer.

"Really?"

"Sure, why not?" I mimicked him like he said it earlier.

"Woah, cool. Then...I pick you up at 7?"

"Alright. But see you tomorrow anyway. So we can plan it then."