Chapter 33

I was cuddled up against Harrys chest and we were sitting on the couch , watching some Teen movie but I didn't really pay attention. Can you believe that? I'm cuddling with my history teacher!

"Are you okay?" Harry chuckled suddenly. It was then that I realised I was smiling like a cheshire cat.

"Yup. I'm just happy." I responded cuddling myself a bit more against him.

Immediately he put his arm around me and pulled me even closer. "Good." he whispered into my ear.

I was about to take a nap when his voice scared me out of my daydreams. "Soooo." he began.

"Sooo?" I repeated.

"You wanna hear my plan?" he grinned.

"I'm not sure." I furrowed my eyebrows. "That grin is devilish."

"And so is my plan so open your pretty little ears and listen."

*

Genius! That Plan was genius! But there was still something inside me that refused to believe that it was actually gonna work.

If the plan failed there would be so many consequences. There would be a hell of a lot of trouble. It HAD to work.

It was the only way to get out of this mess.

"How did you come up with it?" I wondered loudly.

Harry closed his eyes. " You know, I was watching that one crazy movie and I was eating some pizza and then suddenly ...Boom... there it was. "

"Aha." I responded.

"You are worrying right?" he asked.

"Of course I am. You know what is going to happen if that all fails."

"It isn't going to fail." he assured me.

I sighed. "But you do know that we're talking about Dylan right?"

"I am."

I nodded.

"Come on Kim. Don't worry now. We'll discuss that later. I ordered some dinner for us."

I gave him a thumbs up and plopped down on the couch once again.

*

I was drawing circles around the letters on my note book. Some arrows here, some circles there. Doodling was surely the best part about class. But then, an almost too sexy voice stopped me from drawing my oh-so-beautiful- signs.

"Okay class, so today we take a huge step back in time and discuss the Beginning of the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation or may I better say the Sacrum Romanum Imperium after the Dynasty of the Ottonians. As you all know it was from 962 until 1806." Harry walked up and down in class, telling us about the dark age. Talking like THIS was his passion. I saw the spark in his eyes when he started talking about the coronation of Otto I. and all the other stuff. Though he may not seem like this out of school, he truly loved teaching.

And I'm the one that might destroy his dream. I'm a risk for him. But he doesn't care. He loves me. Unbelievable but true.

"So, here's the task. History wouldn't be as fun without the tasks." he winked, making the whole class laugh though tasks are always meeting with refusal."I want you to write a three-page-essay about the dark age until the end of the month."

That was when the first students started to groan. . including me.

"For that, I want you to read the pages 63 to 93 in your book. I want you to use this material and this material only. No internet, no information from grandparents or anything else. Just the stuff in the book." he continued, smiling at the disgusted faces of the class.