Chapter 18

"Don't you want to unpack your bag?" Harry asked. I was standing in the doorway for ten minutes now. Not moving an inch.

I didn't answer.

"Kim!"

Rolling my eyes I shifted my weight from one foot to the other. "No." I answered cold.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not going to stay here."

"Don't be so stubborn."

I'm not going to stay here! No Way! God knows when my mum will come back.

One week? Two weeks? Three? Or even four? Hell no. I'm not going to survive this if I'm staying here.

"If you don't unpack your bag I'll do it for you." he announced and lifted my bag from the ground, throwing it on the couch to unzip it.

"Hands off!" I snapped when he started pulling my first T-shirt out.

"Then unpack it yourself."

"I don't want to."

"But you have to."

"I don't have to do anything. You're not my mum so don't act like you could control me."

"But you're living with me for the next days and weeks so I'm responsible for you. So do what I tell you!"

"Responsible my ass!" I yelled, snatching my bag from the couch and storming off into the next room.

All that I'm-responsible-for-you- stuff was pissing me off ! How often has he told me that he's responsible for me? Three times, four times? I can't remember.

Nobody is responsible for me!

And especially Harry Styles is not going to tell me what to do and what not.

I slumped against the door and sighed loudly.

Is it even possible to survive here?

Am I going to break out? If yes, how? And when?

Maybe if I stay tonight, he thinks that I accepted the situation and when he least expects it, I'm s-

"Kim?" his husky but yet annoyed voice interrupted my plan.

"What?" I snarled.

"Can you please come out of my bedroom? I prepared the guestroom for you."

I lifted my gaze. It was true. I was in Harrys bedroom. Directly I recognized the blue painted walls, the king sized bed and the baby blue blanket on the bed.

As if this couldn't get any better. . . .

Reluctantly I opened the door and shoved past Harry, who was standing in the doorway.

"Sorry." I murmured quietly.

He pointed to a door at the end of the hallway.

Not sure what I was expecting, I opened the door and got in, slamming it shut immediately.

The room in front of me looked just like Harrys bedroom. The exact shade of blue on the walls, the exact king sized bed. . . .just no blue blanket.

How creative Harry was when he decorated his room.

I threw my bag into the corner. I'm not in the mood to unpack. And if I have to live out of my bag during the next weeks. . . .ugh. . . .weeks. . .I hate to say that, or even think of it. . . . it's soooo long!

I slumped down on the bed, trying to get into a comfortable position, taking my iPod out of my pocket and putting it on shuffle.

I closed my eyes, trying to sleep. I was really tired.