Concrete

James P.O.V

       The boys and I snapped out attention to the door. Jai basically hit the ceiling, he jumped so high. The first thing we saw was two guards dressed in white T-shirts and pants enter the room. "Listen, here", the larger one said, "We could do this the easy way or the hard way. We've been instructed to bring you to Dr. Welder's office promptly. The easy way is you line up and do as we say. The hard way.. well this pretty little boy right here knows", he smirked and stared at Jai. Jai closed his eyes tight and shook his head hard.

     "So this is the ****head that hurt Jai", I thought. Now listen, I'm normally not an angry nor violent person. But, the thought of somebody hurting my (basically) brothers really grinds my gears. "On your feet dogs", the smaller guard snapped. I heard Luke growling under his breath as we all stood. Skip was practically shaking so hard I thought he was gonna pass out. The line (front to back) was Me, Beau, Jai, Skip, and Luke. The men pulled out five sets of handcuffs and started clipping them on us one by one. They got to Jai and the larger guard acted like he was gonna slap him, causing Jai to jerk away hard and cry "No, please!".

       "Don't. Touch. Him.", I said glaring back at the guards. "What did you just say big boy?", the bigger guard barked and marched in front of me. "I said Don't. Touch. Him. He hasn't done anything", I puffed out my chest as I spoke. The small one came up behind me and kicked my knees out. I dropped like a dead weight to the ground. "JAMES", Jai screamed turning a ghostly shade of white. The big guy pulled my head up by my hair so I was looking at him dead in the eye. He was just inches from my face. I refuse to give them the satisfaction of hearing me groan so I breathed heavily and bit hard on my lip. "I never gave you permission to speak, inmate", he scoffed. I could smell his god awful breathe. I got up and grimaced after he let me go. My knees cracked as I stood.

3rd Person P.O.V 

        Jai is kicked by the little guard and howls in pain. At this very moment, Luke snapped. "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY BROTHER", he yelled turning bright red and putting up a fight with the man who assaulted James. "Luke NO! STOP IT!", Beau hollered while turning around. "KEEP YOUR DAMN FILTHY HANDS OFF JAI", Luke yelled before being tackled to the ground. Luke grabbed the guard by the shoulders and spit in his face before punching him straight in the jaw. His jaw clicked. "YOU SON OF A-", he spit before smashing Luke's head onto the cold, concrete floor. Luke saw stars.

       The smaller guard flipped Luke over and cuffed him. The guard with the clicking jaw went back into the room and grabbed the muzzle. He came back and strapped it to Luke again. He puled Luke up and shoved him back into line.

      By this time, Daniel and Beau's cheeks were streaked with tears. Jai was a mess again and James mouth hung open. Both guards sighed, the larger one stayed at the back of the line (probably to keep an eye on Luke) while the smaller one assumed his position at the front. "Let's go, now", the one in front growled and the boys marched through the murky, grey hallways. Everything seemed to be made of concrete. The floor, the ceiling, the walls, and even the guards. It was dimly lite and had a sick smell to it. The lights continually flickered.They past multiple barred cells. Some with people running and shouting curse words and other vulgar threats. Others had patients curled up in balls weeping.

      Soon the boys arrived at an old, oak door that was two floors up in comparison to the aussies holding cell. The gold plated sign on the door read "Dr. Welder, criminal psychiatrist".