Molar

Jai's P.O.V

    "Hmm.. I wonder what Luke's up to in that labyrinth of a mind he has", I thought to myself. The lights were on by now and you can hear the faint hum. The guards could be here any minute. We sat in silence, individually reviewing the plan over and over again. I could hear footsteps coming our way, "They're coming", I breathed, closing my eyes tightly. I sensed Daniel tense. The door swung open violently, like it had been kicked open. I jumped slightly at the bang but, thank god, nobody noticed. The boys had the look of fear plastered on their faces, all except for Luke, who glared. I turned and my heart leapt.

    The large guard had returned. However, things were different this time.. his jaw was wired shut. "Jesus Christ, Luke", Beau gasped, staring at the metal mouthed guard. "Nobody messes with us", he retorted without missing a beat. James smiled towards Luke as he stood. Luke and Beau still had no shirts on but the guard didn't seem to care. The guard stomped his foot in agitation, unable to speak. We lined up and were cuffed promptly.

    Beau smirked, stepping away from the guard slightly. "Beau, please don't piss him off", I said under my breath, shooting him a look. The guard huffed, pointed at Beau, and pointed to where Beau originally stood. "I don't understand what you're trying to say", Beau teased, "Use your words." The guard balled his hands up into fists. "C'mon, you can do it", Beau teased further, testing the much larger opponent. This is not going to end well. The guard grabbed Beau by his shoulder, leaving scratches on him. The man punched Beau straight across the face, making blood and something white fly out of his mouth.

   Luke screamed and charged the guard, but Skip and I held him back. Beau was holding his jaw and moaning on the floor. James lifted Beau's head up and eventually helped him to his feet. The guard shot us a glare and strutted back to the front of the line. Beau stumbled back into the line and leaned on me for support. "It's gonna be ok, but stop playing around", I muttered into his ear. Luke growled and breathed heavily, but Skip kept an eye on him. Luke needs to start watching his temper or we are screwed.

    We marched down to the little room so we could have breakfast. Same as yesterday, burnt toast, an apple, and milk. The guard took off our cuffs and slammed the door as he left. Beau groaned loudly as he sat down. His cheek was swollen and a bruise was forming fast. He pressed his hand to it and cringed. Luke moved to Beau and gently lifted his head with his index finger. Beau's eyes were watering. "You poor thing", Skip cooed ands sat next to him, rubbing his hand.

     "Open", Luke demanded and blood dribbled out of Beau's mouth as he did. "Spit that **** out Beau or you'll make yourself sick". Beau grimaced and spit the mixture of saliva and blood onto his tray. James covered his mouth and looked away. Luke peered into Beau's mouth, "Beau, that **** knocked out of your molars". Beau spit out more blood, "And you need to brush your damn teeth", he added pinching his nose. Skip put his hand on Beau's knee and frowned, "We really need to put this plan into action".