Chapter 1 (Long lost Friend)

Hey Everyone, so this is MakiNico made up story, so here's this about. This is about their being tsundere yuri couple. In this story, Nico is taller than Maki. Sorry about that. So..Enjoy reading it
========================================================

It was the first day of school, Nico was going to her 3rd year room with her two friends; Nozomi and Eri. Nozomi surprised Nico's back and then she grope Nico's breast again.

"N-Nozomi stop that!" Nico shouted at Nozomi. "Nico's breast is still flat fufu~" Nozomi teased at Nico. "Nozomi..." said Eri to Nozomi with an awkward smile.

When they arrived at their classroom, they sat down where they selected and then they were talking each other. When they were having a conversation they're was announcement, the announcement said "Congratulation Eri and Nozomi, you've been selected as a members of the student council. Eri will be the student council president and Nozomi will be the vice president. Congratulation once again" said the announcer who was the president of the Otonozika Highschool.

Eri and Nozomi was happy with joy and their classmate and also Nico were clapping their both hands for them. "Congratulation Nozomi and Eri" said Nico with a joyful smile. "Thanks Nicocchi" said Nozomi to Nico. "Thank you Nico" said Eri to Nico.

It was lunch time Nico stood up and go outside of the classroom while Eri and Nozomi were at the president's of the school office since they are the members of the student council now. When Nico was walking, she bumped on someone. They fell on the floor when they got bumped

"H-Hey watch where you going" said to the girl to Nico. "S-sorry" said Nico while opening her eyes, when Nico open her eyes she saw the girl who bumped to her. When she saw it, it was a short with a little wavy hair colored red, amythest eyes, has some kind of a tsundere look like Nico and her name was Maki.

Maki open her eyes either as she saw a black twin-tailed hair, ruby eyes, has some kind of a tsundere look and the name is Nico.

Nico stood up and offer her hand to Maki to help her stand up then Maki takes it and stood up. "A-Are you okay?" Nico ask to Maki. "Y-Yeah I'm alright" Maki replies to Nico's question. "by the way, I'm Nico. Nice to meet you" Nico smiles as she offers her hand to Maki. Maki grabs Nico hand and stands up "I'm Maki, I-I better go now.." Maki said it as she rushed away from Nico.

Nico tilt her head then she goes out of the school, she notice a small playground park where she used to play with someone else when she was a little kid, her childhood is a bit sad because she was lonely until someone came infront of her with a red wavy hair like Maki's hair. They ere having fun playing in the playground but suddenly there was a sad time, Little Maki's parents and her was moving somewhere and little Nico been waiting for her in the playground. She's been crying the time as she forgot who that person is but she didn't forget the good time they have until she grown up until third year.

When Nico flashed back it, she was crying while sitting on the bench. When she was crying a girl came out in front of her with a red wavy hair like the person she played when she was little. Nico looks at her while tears in her eyes, it was Maki whose infront of her "M-Maki?" said Nico. "Nico, why are you crying..?" said Maki as she sat down beside Nico.

"I-Its nothing.." said Nico while wiping her tears off. "I used to play here when I met someone, who was only.." said Maki while looking at the playground. "I used to play here too when there's someone lonely". Nico widen her eyes as she looks at Maki, flashbacking the girl who played with her and suddenly "S-So that means you're the one who played with me.." She said. "A-And you too.." Maki said as she looks back at Nico. The two of them got happy as they hugged together. "I'm happy that I could see you again, Nico" Maki said while hugging Nico. "I'm happy too either, Maki-chan" Nico said while hugging Maki too.