Allies: Part Three

"I'm really starting to doubt your tracking skills."

"Like you're one to talk, shark teeth! I'm the chakra sensor around here-- not you! And Uchiha Itachi is in this direction!"

"Tch. You're leading us on a goose chase."

Karin bashed her fist into Suigetsu's head, grimacing as it liquefied and soaked her sleeve.

"Now look what you've done!"

"It's your own damn fault for assaulting me, bitch face!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes and bit into his onigiri. It had been two whole weeks since he had gathered all the members of Team Hebi and really, he was starting to think that this wasn't such a good idea after all. Juugo was pleasant to have around as he tended to keep to himself and only spoke when it was absolutely necessary. His fits of rage were minimal, and even when he did go berserk, the level of irritation of his transformations were nowhere near close the level of irritation of this other two teammates.

Karin was even more annoying and flirtatious than Sakura had ever been. If she wasn't clinging onto him, she'd be arguing with Suigetsu. Suigetsu was normally indifferent to his surroundings, but once he got into a fight with Karin, the two never seemed to stop going at each other's throats. It was like the old Team Seven, but more tiresome.

Even their breaks were loud and obnoxious.

Sasuke glanced over at Juugo who was contently reading through a Universal Bingo Book to try and find a person they could cash in to replenish their funds. He wondered how someone could keep a smile on his face even with all this endless noise. Suddenly, Juugo's face grew confused as he read one of the pages.

"That's odd..."

Sasuke swallowed the piece of his onigiri.

"What is?"

"This entry. Konohagakure no Sato is offering more for her to be returned alive rather than the black market is offering for her death. I wonder what's so special about Haruno Sakura." Juugo mumbled. Sasuke froze for a few seconds before extending his hand.

"Give me the book."

Once it was in his grasp his eyes went to the corner picture. Sure enough, it was her.

Basic Information

Name: Haruno Sakura

Age: 16

Village: Konohagakure

Village Rank: Jounin

Personal Data

Date of Birth: March 28

Blood Type: O

Height: 161 cm (5'3")

Weight: 45.4 kg (110 lbs)

Bloodline Limit: N/A

Data

Rank: B

Status: Unknown

Organization: Unknown

Alliances: Unknown