chapter three

Marco hopped into the back seat of the car moving over for for Star to get in. The whole Diaz family plus Star are going on a road trip. "Where are we going?" Star asked Mr. Diaz excitedly. "It's a secret!" Mr. Diaz said. They pulled up to an ice cream shoppe near the woods and water towers. Star hopped out first and Marco shut the door behind her. The car started pulling out of the shoppe. "Hey, where are you going!" Star yelled. "I never wanted you to stay with us, nor did any of us. No Mewnians allowed!" Marco yelled out of the car. "Bye bye!" Mr. Diaz yelled right as they left the parking lot. "What!" Star thought to herself. "This can't be happening! Where am I going to live? What about Marco! Maybe this is just a cruel joke, they'll be back in five right?" Star sat on the curb for twenty minutes waiting. She started to cry and ran right to the woods, while she tripped on a fallen branch and a yellow jacket nest. The whole nest of yellow jackets stung her arms, as she watched them, she screamed as loud as she could. Star woke up she ran out of her bed and ran down stairs, she tripped a couple times on her slippery striped socks. Star was traumatized. She sat on the couch, breathing loudly until Marco came running downstairs. "Don't!" Star yelled at Marco. "Star, are you okay!" Marco said slowly walking towards her. "Stop!" Star yelled as she tripped again. She started to cry.  Marco just sat on the couch next to her waiting for her to calm down.  "Marco?" "Yeah, Star?" "Can I have a hug?" "Yeah."  After cuddling for for a couple minutes, Marco suggested something else. "Hey, do you want me to show you where I go when I'm sad?" "Okay." Star said. "We'll have to go upstairs to get jackets and shoes, it's outside." Marco told her. Star nodded and went upstairs. Marco gave her one of his red hoodies and some converse to wear outside. They went back downstairs and left through the front door. "C'mon." Marco lead the way. It was far behind the neighbors house. It was like a little shack. Inside there was a collage of pictures with a title "Things that make me happy" Star saw tons of pictures of herself. "What's that?" Star asked. "Oh that's nothing!" Marco said trying to cover it up and take it down at the same time. "And that?" Star said looking at a pillow on the ground with Star's picture taped to it. "That's definitely nothing." Marco said tossing it across the room. Star laughed to herself looking around. "So how do you like it?" Marco asked trying to distract her. "I love it." Star said. They both sat down on the ground next to each other. "You do?" Marco asked again. "Yeah." Star said. "Well I love you." Marco said as he leaned over and kissed her.