Prologue

April 15th - 9:00am

A young tall man was walking down the streets of New York. From a far people seem to be very imitated by this man. He may have a child like face but people from a far can indeed tell that he was Russian. Yes. His name is

Ivan Braginsky the human personification of Russia.

Left and right from both sides of him, he could see people minding their own space. As he continued walking he came upon a tall big building. Looking up he held his usually, daily smile. Reaching for the buildings door knob he felt a small tug on his coat. Turning around he saw no one and was about to shrug it off when the tug came again. Looking down was a small girl. An ordinary girl you would see on the streets.

"Umm... excuse me mister.."

The little girl shuffled her feet as her eyes suddenly took interest to the floor.

"Do you know where the park is mister?"

The Russian soon soften his eyes at the little girl as he crouched down the girls level patting her head.

"Da, I do know where the park is little flower"

"..."

He turned his head to the right and pointed straight.

"Just go down that path until you reach the bakery shop and turn left,da"

The little girls eye lit up.

"Thank you so much mister!"

Before the Russian stood up from his crouch position the little girl wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a nice warm hug. The action from the little girl caught him off guard but soon he returned her hug slowly.

"Thank you so much mister! It was really nice knowing you for a little while but.... I gUeSs iT's TiME fOr yOU tO gO"

".....!"

April 15th - 10:30am

Murmurs were heard through out the whole meeting room. The many worried faces of each nation soon indicated things were started to slowly become suspicious. On the far end of the table stood the human personification of the United States.The one and only time they finally took him serious. Even by far his surprising appearance shocking mostly all the nation that use to think of him as a non-serious person. Yes.

The United States of America.

Alfred F. Jones.

"Alright dudes. Russia's taking a really long time... Something must have happen"