Chapter 4 - Doubles

April 15th - 10:30am [Today - Guest Room]

Normal POV

"Frau, frau calm ze hell down" an albino called out as he lazily sat on the big moron couch. His ruby red eyes locked on your figure as you pace around in front of him. He continues to blink away and look you up and down, sighing as he stretch his arms. Lately he was getting more tired as ever. He didn't know what the cause was but he knew he did have enough sleep, had eaten well and good health work out routines.

Pushing the thought away as he spot his signature companion fly around your head and nesting on it. You still not noticing it kept on pacing around. From a far he could only cover half his face with his hand as he held in his laugh.

A light pink blush cross his face as he continue to laugh, "how adorable" his thought as he swiped out his phone and took a picture. Closing his phone; looking to see that you were gone. Quickly he panicked until he spotted you on the other side of the room with your ear pressed against the wall.

Raising a brow at the sight with a smirk tugging on his mouth, "it's impossible to hear anything frau" he once again called out to you in which resulted you ignoring him. As he continue to stare, he somehow felt a hollow forming in his chest. Another thing was that he slowly felt his eyes swell up with tears and next thing he knew he was on his knees in front of you crying spilling out nothing but silly things.

"Frau, frau! Do jou hate? I knew it! It always happens. I'm such a piece of trash, I sh-" as he continued his rambled you tired to lift his face and it was a success. But what surprised you was that those once beautiful ruby red eyes were flickering between a soft blue colour to ruby red, "w-woah dude cal-" you were cut off when the albino tackles you down to the floor.

It was then you felt the heat crept up your face. With him on top and you at the bottom you didn't even now what to do, "frau! W-why aren't jou speaking?! I-is it beca-" as he once again continues his rant. Holding his shoulder as he try to get all in your face, you saw for a spilt second another man yet the same features. Sadly it was only for a few seconds that his disappeared, "guh! dude! W-what was your name again?!" you screamed over his rant. He looked at your face for while with the strange flickering in his eyes but later they soon swell up with tears again, "GIL-"

"VAT?!"

A voice echoed out. The man that was on top of you seemed to stop. It was silent for a while when he suddenly sprung up from his position, "v-vat was zhat?" he questioned as he rubbed the back of his head, "I don't zhink I remember anyzhing.." he looked around. Finally he spotted you on the floor, "vat on earth are you doing on the floor zike zhat frau?" he asks you as he held out a hand for you. Eyeing his hand, you reluctantly accepted his hand.

Pulling you up he examines you head and toe. Seeing you not injured he nodded to himself. The door to the meeting room was then bursted open and a certain german was there along with some other unfamiliar faces.

The german then makes his way over to the two of you. He looks down at you then sigh in relief as his face soften for a second but then turns back to his stoic face as he stare at his brother, "y-yes V-Vest?" the prussian stumbles over his words as the blonde german eyes him, "bruder"

"Y-yes?!"

"Did jou do anyzhing to ze frau?" his asks as his accent rings around the room like the prussian's accent, "no..?" he replies nervously as he look you, "yes" you say blankly, "d-did I do anyzhing to jou f-frau..?" he questions nervously. It was silent as both brothers and others looked at you, "yea. You did something" you blankly replied, "eh?!" the prussia felt his jaw drop to the ground, "bruder.." the blond german spoke, "n-nein! Bruder! I-i didn't do anyzhi- ack" the albino squirms under his brother grip as he was dragged out of the room.

"Soooo" you sang out as rock on your heels, "what now?" you could feel many pairs of eyes stare at you, feeling uncomfortable you shift around your foot. But what made you even more uncomfortable was that it felt as if it more than a couple of eyes staring at you. It felt as if it was double the amount of people in the room.

-------

Hello people! Yes, yes. I'm still alive, no worries ahaha. Sorry for the forever update school is still killing me. Next week is exam week so the entire week is exams!! So I have to study... pfft just kidding I mean who even studies now a days? Don't worry exams won't stop me from updating! only procrastination can. Anyways, have any of you Readers do the poll that I published? If haven't please do! Anyways, glad to update! Sorry for the short chapter but yea!