Chapter 1 - The Beginning

April 14th - 12:30pm [Yesterday - New York]

You were walking downtown with your friend by your side. You see, you weren't the type of person who likes going out for shopping or waste your money on 'necessary' things for show, mainly you prefer to stay inside your room where everything is silent and peaceful.. unlike your friend who has passion for shopping.

"Hey! Hey! [Name]! Look at that!"

"..."

"Oh! Look at that as well!"

"....."

"How about about that one??"

"......."

"Can we go into tha- [Name]?"

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong?"

"It's the people what's wrong"

"Huh?"

Both you and your friend stop walking. You glance around looking at the many crowds of people, soon you eyes landed on two men who were advertising, a woman and man standing on the other side of the streets and another man sitting by his shop. Leaning towards your friend you spoke

"Yesterday when we were walking down this street there were 3 salesmen but now there are only two which the third one somehow ended up being the owner of that shop. The two people on the other side of the street, the woman wearing the hat was also the same hat as salesman wore the other day."

"How can you remember all that stuff?"

"Well you do know I have a good memory"

"So unfair!"

April 14th - 1:45pm [Still Yesterday - Police Spy Room]

"Ayiah! You guys! How can a normal girl be able to find out aru!"

Dim light was present in room, computers, people and most of all among the humans.. were countries. From the far left of the room sat Wang Yao, the human personification of China.

"The lady did just say that she has very good memory"

To the right of the room stood the human personification of England, Arthur Kirkland. With his arms crossed as he lean against the wall, he eyed the camera as it only was able to reveal only your waist.

"Vee~ I-a wonder-a what-a the bella looks-a like!"

In the middle back of the room was Feliciano Vargas who is the human personification of North Italy. Even though with his eyes closed, people wonder how the guy could even see.

"Feliciano! Vill you stop eating! Ve're in the middle of our job!"

Standing behind him was Ludwig. Human personification of Germany. Looking back up to the screen in front of him he sighed in frustration.

"Do ve even have any other cameras that are on this street?!"

"Uhhh.. let me check okay dude?"

In the front was Alfred F.Jones. Since the investigation was in America,New York he is now leader at the moment.

"We only got the back of her head."

"Ohonono~ Looks like she's not from here"

At the back of the room, leaning against the was Francis Bonnefoy, human personification of France.

"Right now, why don't we ignore the lady at the moment and focus on our task."

"Arthur does-a have-a point-a!"

April 14th 12:00pm [Still Yesterday - New York]

You and your friend were now walking towards the shop 'owner'. Reaching the shop you and your friend both looked at the him making him in a slight panic.

"Hey mister! Are the shop owners son?"

"A-a yes I am!"

"No wonder you look like him! Right [Name]?"

"Yes"

"Well, now bye mister!"

Your friend hooked her arm around yours and dragged you to the two 'salesmen'.

"Excuse me, salesman! Is that your girlfriend over there?"

"Uh... why would you ask that?"

"She has the exact same hat as yours yesterday."

"Yes."

April 14th 12:00pm [Still Yesterday - Police Spy Room]

Germany's Normal POV

"Looks like their getting onto us aru"

"Zis is really problem now! Should we do something about zis?"

"I think we should aru!"

"Vait a moment Yao. Alfred can you zoom into camera 13?"

On the request from Germany, Alfred zoomed into camera 13. There was currently a fight going on at the moment.

"What do you see here dude?"

"The two people on the left, zoom into that"

"...."

On the screen in front of them stood two people. A man and a woman. The man seems to be typing something on his phone while the woman seems to be whispering.

"Is-a something-a wrong-a with the-a two of them-a Ludwig?"

Looking down at the Italian nation he was opened his mouth to explain to only be cut off by Arthur.

"The fight is only a distraction for the police, which then the two people gives the message off to the robbers to sneak in."

"Right. Arthur is right. Alfred vill you be able to zoom the man's phone screen?"

"Of course I can dude"

As the screen was zoomed towards the phone he was still covering it which was a hard problem to see what he was typing.

"Damn it. He is covering it..."

"But-a we know-a that his-s part of the-a plan- right? Can't-a we just-a arrest him-s now?"

"Ayiah! Not without evidence Feliciano!"

Looking down at the floor he tried his best on thinking any other places they could of looked. He was soon snapped out of his thoughts when America spoke up.

"Dude! I found something."

The screen was now zoomed onto the man's hand. On the side of his right pinky was a tattoo of spades.

"Now, what's that going to help us you wanker?!?"

"Well b-"

He was cut off by the nation that hasn't spoken yet...

"Going back to yesterday's record and see if his the same person, da?"

Russia.