Chapter 3 - Joking right? No?

April 15th - 10:30am [Today - World Meeting Room]

America's Normal POV

"Alright dudes. Russia's taking a long time... Something must have happen"

As all the chattering quieten the american continued

"To all you guys, you all probably think that his either skipping or lost but this is Russia we're talking about. If you've all tried to notice, nearly every single meeting we have his one of the first or second people to arrive and now? His half an hour late!"

As he scan the room with his baby blue eyes, the country shuffled in their seat. Never in their whole life seen the american so serious over a missing country. The blond narrowed his eyes ever so slightly as spoke

"Is anyone responsible for this?"

With the question ask an uproar from the table was heard. Countries accusing the others while some country sat quietly looking down to avoid being dragged in. As the american look around the room eventually his eyes landed on the blond Britain. The man was quiet (something that America hated).

The british man was in a deep daze, his emerald eyes were dull as his face was kept into a scowl. Seeing the state of the man he walked over to him.

"England. Is there something you need to say?"

It seems to have snapped the british man out of his thoughts as he quickly faced America. His once dull emerald eyes were now life like and his scowl was face, now changed to a puzzled state.

"What?" The british man could feel his throat dried as he spoke, it was as if he haven't drank any water in days, so subconsciously he reached for the early grey tea taking a sip out of it. Nearly everyone in the room averted their gaze to the duo. It was quiet at first but then soft voice spoke up

"Russia being late is also not only the important thing."

Speaking a bit louder than usually the american looked over to his brother. Canada.

"And what is it that is important as a country missing?" Spoke the chinses man from afar as he huffed at Canada's statement.

The canadian's blue eyes[1] averted to China's brown eyes

"A certain human has found out about our existence"

The chinese man's eye widen at Canada's word along with all the in room. A pair of hands could be heard slammed onto the table to the left of the meeting; there stood an angry german

"Vat do you mean?! Having a human knowing about our existence is fery dangerous!"[2]

"Germany-san! Prease do carm down."

Quickly the japanese man calmed down the german and successfully got the blond to sit down. Japan's brown eyes locked with Canada's as he gave the canadian a nodded to continue.

"When I caught the robber at New York I called America and slipped out my country name in the alleyway. I thought no one was there so I slipped it out but turns out someone was there." The canadian sighed

"Then why didn't-a you fucking lie to the stupid person-a?!" A voice screamed out from Romano's mouth as he glared at Canada

"I do hope zat you control you language when talking to dear Canada" The french accent rang across the meeting table as the french man semi-glared at the italian.

The canadian smiled towards the french man and continued his speech, "Of course I tried lying to her but she's a stubborn person."

"Vee~ So it's a bella!" The bubbly italian pipped up

"Yes. But, it seems she's the same girl that was able to point out everything we planned"

"Vell then? Vhere is she?"

"She's in the other room."

"By herserf ?"

"Uh.. I believe Prussia is with her"

"Vat?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[1] I've seen many people argue about Canada's eye colour so I did my research and it said that his first design that was given he had violet/purple eyes until they redrew it into giving him blue eyes.[2] Tried. I really did. Please bear with me and the accents. I need more practice but anyone out there who know's how to write the hetalia accents please don't feel shy and tell me how to do it please (I appreciate it a lot). I wanted to use colours until I realised that I won't have enough colours for the reasons below.