f o u r | l u k e

The next morning, Luke woke up with a pounding headache and a girl beside him. Groaning, he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"That was a really good round last night," a voice behind him purred. Luke tried to remember her name, but it came up blank.

"Uh, yeah, sure..." Luke trailed off, searching around for his blink-182 t-shirt. "Um, listen--"

"Cora." She finished for him.

"Cora. Right. You see the thing is, I have to go now, so we can't be a thing. It's not you, it's me. I just don't find the sexual tension, honey." He continued, his fingers caressing her cheek. Cora pouted.

"But Lukey," She whined, fiddling with his shirt. "Last night was a little fantastic, wasn't it?" She bit her lip in a way that made Luke feel hot and bothered, and who was he to turn her down?

(>*-*>)

"Where the fuck have you been?" Ashton snapped as Luke walked in through the door. Usually, he'd come up with some witty remark, but today he was still tired. What could he say? Cora was good.

"Piss off, dickwad." Luke muttered, digging through the cupboards looking for some Advil or anything that would get rid of this god awful headache.

"We had a damn interview today, Luke." Ashton hissed. "You're lucky that we like you enough to cover up for you, mate."

Luke smirked cockily at the drummer. "What's not to like?"

Ashton glared at the taller boy. "Shut up." He snapped. "Advil's in the bathroom." Luke nodded. "Oh, and I have this idea."

"They never work."

"Will you just shut up? Please?" Luke laughed. "I really want to do something, you know, big for our fans."

Luke nodded, walking into his room. Ashton followed close by. "Yeah?" Luke asked. "Keep talking."

"So, I was thinking, we could have a competition. Whoever wants to sign up can do so, and then we pick one."

Luke jerked his head back in disgust, slipping on a plain black shirt. "How is that a prize? Man you suck at this, Ash."

Ashton sighed in annoyance. "Will you please let me finish? I was thinking that the winner could tour with us."

Luke looked up at Ashton. "No."

"What? Why?"

"Because," Luke replied, heading into the bathroom. "I hate our fans."

Ashton rolled his eyes. "Well, duh." He sat on Luke's bed. "But then...the fans would stop annoying us. Maybe they'd stop liking us because they'd know how annoying...I am." Ash found it hard saying the words, but when he saw Luke's face, he knew it was worth the effort.

"Really?" He asked, downing his Advil. Ash nodded. "Then what the hell are you waiting for? Get your ass on Twitter and tell everyone now!"

****************

a/n: ok sorry for disappearing and this sucky chapter but in my defense i have been voting for 5sos so if you have a twitter vote in this last hour with the hashtag #ShesKindaHotVMA so that we can win ok gO US !!!

oh and the fact i forgot now i have do it fml

Kayla 

Kayla is from my old deleted book A Little Less Than Hate

oh and my new user: @atheists- whoop whoop c: