f i v e | m a r g o

"Bye mijo. Stay safe." Margo hears her mom say as she walked out the door in a flurry. Trying to leave before her Tia showed up. 

"Bye Mom! Tell Tia Marina I'm sorry." She yell, approaching Jason's car. 

When she hears the door slam shut, she mutters under my breath, "not." Making Jason laugh.

As he makes his way towards his home, Jason turns the radio on full blast with the windows down. Not caring that he was making them and the stray pedestrians deaf.

It was his friend's, Ash or whatever his name was, band again. Margo was really starting to enjoy their music, tapping her foot to the beat of the drum and humming to the melody.

"They're coming to town later this month." Jason pipes up, noticing how much Margo was growing onto their music. "We could always go visit."

Margo groans. "Ugh. No. Not now, not ever. I do not want to be stuck in a room filled with screaming girls chanting whatever the hell their name is."

"5 Seconds Of Summer." Jason informs, rolling his eyes at how ignorant his friend is being.

"Not going to remember." Margo sings, but before Jason could retort, he recognizes the street and turns into the driveway.

Once the car has stopped, Margo didn't stop herself from barging into the home like it was hers. She basically lived there considering how many nights she's stayed.

"Hello Margo. Nice to see you again." Rachel, Jason's mom, smiles as she took a plate of roast chicken from the oven. The welcoming smell filling the room.

Margo loved Rachel's cooking. Far more than she enjoys her mom's. Maybe it's because she makes the same thing everyday. For breakfast, lunch and dinner it was either enchiladas, tacos or burritos. Nothing else. She was basically a living, breathing and talking Chipotle that's worse than the original.

"Hey mom." Jason calls as he walks into the house, bee lining towards the freezer and taking two tubs of mint chocolate chip.

"We'll be upstairs." He tells his mom, guiding Margo to the theater even though she already knows where it is.

"Come downstairs if you want dinner."

Jason gives Margo one of the two pints of ice cream and a spoon, turning the TV on and pulling up Netflix.

"Dance Moms?" He asks, choosing the series from the many at hand.

"Is it even a question?" She laughs, opening her tub of ice cream and eating away as Jason  turns on the show. A comfortable silence falling over them with only their loud slurping and occasional laughter filling the void.

Normally, they'd be watching episode after episode and not get tired, but Margo felt a yawn coming after only 2. 

"Awh. Is little Margarita sleepy?" Jason coos, seeing the tired expression on her face as she flips him the, not so nice, finger.

"Come on, let's go to my room." He invites, beckoning Margo to follow.

"But they just started arguing." She whines, smiling when the two moms were bickering on the screen. However, her plan back fired because she ended up succumbing to another yawn.

"No excuses. You're tired. Come on, I have the air mattress set up already." Before Margo could complain, the TV has already turned a pitch black and Jason ended up dragging the girl to his room.

Margo flops down onto the air mattress, opening up her phone to quickly check social media.

"Mar, sleep." Jason commands, entering the room in his pajamas 

"Alright. It's not like there's anything good anyways." She was about to turn her phone off but her best friend quickly interrupts. "What today?"

"Oh, Kayla was ranting on Twitter about some contest. It's about some band who are finding one girl to bring on tour or something." she shows him the endless stream of tweets, making Jason's eyes go wide.

"She really wants this. I didn't know she liked them this much." Jason's thumb keeps scrolling and scrolling and scrolling. Seeing the endless spam of tweets that must've taken ages to have done.

And the it hit him.

"You should sign up." He says, handing Margo back her phone.

"If I do will you shut up?" Her eyes roll but Jason just smiled. Nodding his head.

"Sure. One vote won't equate to anything right?" Margo starts typing away as Jason continues to grin wider than the Cheshire Cat.

"What's up with you Mr. Brightside?" She glares, putting the phone down. 

'Everything is going according to plan.' Jason thinks as she pulls the duvet over her head.

He pulls out his own phone and pulls up the twitter app, going straight to his DMs.

To: @Ashton5SOS

Her username's @MargoJxx. This better work Ash, our friendship is on the line.

-

Hey guys. I just want to mention that this is not Shei but in fact Jasmine (aka mag-cal) I cannot apologise more for not being on this account!

Gah, I have no excuse. I haven't been on wattpad a lot as of late and I've just been ignoring this account. tbh, I doubt Shei will come back, I think she's forgotten about it! But that's okay, I'll be here to tie up all loose ends on most of our books, if not then I'll delete them off the page. I cannot stand having so many unfinished books on a wall.

I will try my absolute best to make this as good as possible for anyone reading. But our writing styles are so different, heck, my own style is different from what's on this page. I promise I will do all I can to try and make this as enjoyable as I can for you guys.

I guess I should put the fact thing, if Shei comes back she can change it but for now I'll have to make them up.

-

Mama Jimenez

her name, Ophelia, is the same as the heroine in Shakespeare's play, Hamlet who went insane because of his irrational behavior.

-

well that explains her loopiness.

- Jasmine