Can't bare the heat?

Brick and Blossom flew to the fire but it went away as soon as they got there. " what the-" " ohhhh hello children" Blossom turned around to see Him staring them down. " just going for a stroll....like to come?" " no thank you." Brick gritted threw his teeth. Blossom stood there confused, but said nothing. " hm, we'll then, off I go." And him took off, turning into a human. " you and Him don't see eye to eye, I'm guessing." " heh, aren't you smart." He said smirking at her. " hmm, I suppose so." She started floating up. Brick flew up too catch up to her and kissed her. She pulled away and looked at him in shock. " what was that for?" Brick looked to the side...then flew off. Blossom floated there for a second then flew off chasing after him.

After a half an hour of looking for him she finally spotted him at a lake. He sat on the grass looking into the distance. Blossom floated down gently behind him. " you know, I never really had a reason to hurt you." Brick said. He didn't even bother to turn around and look at her. He just, started talking. " I like you Bloss.....that must have seemed shocking what I did back there but.....I think it's about time for me to be honest with you. " " honest about what?" She asked as she sat beside him. " all the villains in town are trying to turn you and your sisters. When they heard about you leaving...everyone tried to get me to talk to you. At first I said no but..." Brick sighed but kept his stare at the lake. " I didn't want to bring everyone down." Blossom stared at him. " so, your trying to use us?" She asked. " your trying to, what, brainwash us? Or maybe make us think everyone in the town hates us, like the first time we we're born?" She asked in anger, but Brick still didn't look at her. " like I said Blossom, I like you. And when we saw Him.....he talked to me in my head." Blossom's eyes widened. " what did he say?" Brick looked down at the ground. " he said once we're down with her, we'll kill her. Along with her sisters.....I couldn't help but get pissed. And to think they we're going to try to kill you....." Brick turned and looked at her. " I won't let them hurt you. " Blossom's eyes soften. " I trusted you...." She whispered. Inside, Brick felt his heart split open. He felt light headed. He wanted to die for a split second. " you can. That's why I'm telling you this....we don't have to take this Bloss....we can run away....no more villains, no more family, no more heros, and no more Townsville. Just us." " I'm not leaving, Brick. This is my home. " Brick's chest felt empty. " I'm sorry." Was all he whispered. He was about to get up and leave....until Blossom kissed him. Wet tears feel from her eyes. Why is all this happening. Brick kissed back. They sat there for what felt like minuets, until Blossom pulled back back and grabbed her hand. She gritted her teeth from the hot fiery pain swimming in her.

" what's wrong?!" Brick asked as he held her arm. Blossom ripped the glove off to see and X burnt in her hand. Crimson dripped from the burn, and Blossom closed her eyes and cried quietly. " oh my god." Brick ran his thumb over her cheek. Blood touching his hand. The blood was coming from her eyes. " Blossom.....I think your burning from the inside out."