A fire goddess

The cold air hits Blossom's face. " come this way." Brick said walking threw tall grass behind the volcano the house took place on. " were are we going?" Blossom asked. Brick smiled a little. " right here." Blossom turned forward and saw a cliff and a beautiful forest. " oh.....it's so beautiful....." Blossom eyes grew shinny. " yeah, now hold out your hand." Brick put his hand out. Blossom hesitated but the quickly touched his.
Smoke blew up and Brick bit his teeth together. He was clearly in pain. He pulled away his hand. " what the hell?!" He looked at his hand and a burn scar was left. " Brick? Are you ok?" Blossom asked. " y-yeah." he looked into her hot pink eyes. Brick felt his cheeks go red. Blossom looked back at him. She always liked him....she loved him. And brick felt the same, but they never had the guts to say. " What is this?!"
Blossom and brick turned around to see Bubbles and Buttercup. Buttercup looked disgusted. " Our sister....with an enemy...well then." Buttercup seemed so pissed. " I'm not your sister." Blossom gritted threw her teeth. " Of course your our sister Bloss." Bubbles said. " Yeah, your just worthless." Buttercup threw in. " That's enough, it's time for you girls to go." Brick sternly said. " Fuck you Brick! What did you do?! Poison her mind?!" " ENOUGH!" Blossom shouted. Her eyes glowed red. Her fiery orange hair flew around every where. Fire burst threw her hands. " GO NOW! " she growled. " oh my god! " Bubbles cried out. Her and Buttercup never seen such power. And Blossom never cast such power. " Blossom, relax." Brick told her. Blossom slowly became her normal self again. " Your right Blossom, your not our sister." Buttercup snapped.
" stop crying, Hun." Brick pat Blossoms back as she curled into a ball. ' Did he just say Hun?! I think I'm going to die <3' Blossom thought. She looked up at him with wet, glossy eyes. " I'm sorry." she whispered. " Don't be sorry, I can imagine this is hard on you." brick lifted Blossom's chine so they were looking eye to eye. " Brick....what am I?" Blossom asked crying. Brick looked at her. " Your a beautiful girl that I knew since we were young. Your just a girl that is hurt, confused, and upset. Nobody knows what they are. But, by looking at you, I can tell your a confused little girl in a really big word." Blossom smiled at what Brick had said. " I want to just....be normal....." Blossom whispered. " Blossom..... I need to ask you something. " Brick looked away. " what is it?" Asked the red hard girl. " Brick looked back up at Blossom. " Join.....us....with us and him, there is no stopping us from getting what we want and getting revenge on the jack asses that hurt us. What do you say?" Brick asked. Blossom quickly opened her mouth, to give him an answer.