Join the dark side we have sexy boys

" Okay." Blossom said. " R-really?" Brick seemed shocked. " really. I mean, what else could I do with my life?" " I'm happy to hear this. But.....if you want to be evil.....you have to be evil looking." Blossom glanced at Brick, and he smirked.
" oh my god..." Brick breathed out. Blossom stood in front of him. Half of her head shaved, red streaks in her fiery orange hair, nose, lip, eyebrow piercings, black jeans with holes, and a black tank top. " Is that a bad oh my god or a good oh my god?" Blossom asked. " A good one....a really good one." Brick breathed out. Blossom smirked at his answer. " I'm happy to hear." Never in Bricks life, he thought he would see Blossom like this, and he's loving every second of this. Brick handed Blossom some black fingerless gloves. She looked at him confused. " Mojo made them. There fire proof, so no one's skin burns if they touch you. " Blossom took the gloves, and put them on. " thanks." She replied. " follow me." Brick said to her as he took flight. As Blossom followed she was thinking of her family.....no....no...she has no family....not any more. " I loved them..." She whispered under her voice so no one could hear her. A tear feel from Blossoms face. " we're here." Brick said as he and Blossom walked up to an old wooded house.

" What is this place?" " this is where I spend most my time. I kinda made it my house. Blossom walked up behind him " k-kinda spooky...." She whispered. Brick chuckled. " hehe, it's not that bad. Come on, I'll show you in." Brick quickly grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her in. In the living room, Brick had many different blue prints. And in the kitchen, there where pictures of buildings and maps of Townsville. " no one knows about this place....well, besides you and me. " " it's not....that bad looking...." Blossom said walking around looking at the walls. Brick smiled and walked up to Blossom. He got closer...and closer...almost to the point were they're lips could touch. But something caught Blossom's attention. " do you smell smoke?" Blossom asked looking at the door, making Brick some what upset. But his eyes lit up under his bangs. " yeah...I do..." They both ran out to see what was happening. From a far away distinct they could see fire. " let's go." Blossom said. " why?" Brick asked. " cause I want to see what caused it." With a sigh, Brick flew off first, and Blossom followed behind.