Chapter 4 - Preparing for dinner

They all went into their rooms.

At Francesca and Leon's Room

Leon:Hey princess Francesca nice to meet you
Francesca:Nice to meet you too good looking. btw you dont have to call me princess just Fran.
Leon: Oh so you like flirting.I know someone like that.He comes here .He's Diego
Francesca:Yeah i heard about him and i also saw him winking at every girl he sees
Leon:Yeah that's the Diego i know but anyway. He doesn't know how to love as me (winks at francesca)

Francesca 's POV
Francesca taughts
Great so my roomate likes me good.. I shall talk to my girls.

At Violetta and Diego's room

Violetta:Nice to meet you Prince Diego.

Diego : yeah me too.It's gonna be fun having dinner together with 3 smokin girls

Violetta: Ohh so your are a flirter too. Great.. I know a girl that is like you.

Diego:Who?? i would really like to meet her maybe she will like me.

Violetta: she's Francesca

Diego :ohh yeah the one with black hair and was wearing a blue dress??

Violetta: yeah that one. Ohh boy you really take notice at everything.

Diego:I know right i am good!!

Violetta:mhm.. Anyways lets just get ready for dinner.

At Camila and Broduey's room

Broduey: Hey there nice to meet you

Camila:Hey geek nice to meet you too

Broduey: Ohh i see you didnt like this school??...

Camila:no i hate it and i hate that we have to share the room together i want to be alone or witht th girls. Boys are just ugly jerks.

Broduey :Okey calm down.So you think i am an ugly jerk right??

Camila :yeah now shut up and lets get ready for tonight..

Broduey's POV
I taught she was a nice girl but now i changed my mind but i dont know why i still like her and i think that i can change her for the better. Wait what am i saying i dont like her or love her... I am just going to get ready.

Francesca and Leon where ready. (Fran was wearing a blue nice tall dress)(in the media) They went to the table.

After a little bit Violetta and Diego came to the table.(violettawas wearing a pink short dress). (In the media)

And then Camila and Broduey(camila was wearing a black dress).( in the media)

Prudence:Hey princesses and princes from now on i am gonna call you by your name.
So thanks all for coming. I would really like if you would like to get to know each other.Diego you start Say something about yourself.

Diego:So i only know Violetta and the boys. I like girls that are hot and i am not that polite as other princes.okey now you Leon.

Leon:ok. So i am Leon.i know Francesca (winks at him) and the boys.I would really like to get to know you all and i consider myself as a good cute boy.
Now broduey.

Broduey:so I am Broduey.I know camila and the boys.i would really like to get to know you well and i think i fell in love...(looks at Camila)

All: Awhhh

Camila:Ewhh never just forget it. I would prefer die than to be with you

Broduey:Thanks very polite!!

Camila:I am sorry but let me give you an advice dont fall in love with me.

Violetta breaks it off
Violetta: ok so.. my name is Violetta. I love dancing and i know the girls and Diego.
Fran....

Fran:My name is Francesca but you can call me fran.I like good lucking boys and i like being loved by alot of people. Cami
....

Camila:i am Camila.I know the girls and him(points to Broduey)
I like dancing and i dont like boys that are jerks so by that i mean all of the boys.

Prudence:Okey so i will leave you alone for a little bit so to talk.

Prudence go and they started to eat and talk to get to know each other a little better.

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long chapter.Hope liked it and please comment or vote ... Thanks human felloes thats the nickname for you :P .
Anywas i really liked how i did camila evil and how i change Francesa with Leon.

Continue reading it :) xxxx love you fellow humans :P