Chapter 9 - Getting ready for their date

Okey so far from now leon and violetta are together and diego and fran are too.

They taught about going on a double-date and they finally decided thai it is a good idea and that the boys will plan all the date.
Diego and Leon are preparing while the girl are helping each other getting ready.

At Violetta's Room

Violetta: I am so excited for tonight aren't you fran?

Fran: No not really. Okey maybe a little bit.

Violetta:Our last dates werent princes and i am so excited to see what they planned for us.

Fran:So i taught maybe i will go with this red dress you like it??

Vilu:yeah and i was thinking about this blue one you like it?

Fran: okey lets go try them on then we will have to do our hair and make up .

Violetta's mobile beeps and it is a message from leon.

"Hey vilu everything is settled for tonight!! Meet you at 7 o'clock at the ballroom centre in the middle of the town. cant wait to see you btw tell Fran that Diego told her that he loves her".

Fran:ohh they are soo cute.

When violetta and fran put their dress on they went back to violetta's room.

Than someone knocks at the door

Violetta:oh no is it leon and Diego ?? Are we late??

Opens the door and sees Camila

Fran:hey camila what you doing here.

Camila:Nothing why i cant talk to my girls now??

Fran: no thats not what i meant i meant this isnt your'e thing.

Camila:mhm i dont know i also like these stuff i dont date because in the past something happened to me.

Violetta: If you feel like telling us we are here for you.

Camila:yeah i know. I act like this because the last boy i dated cheated on me with another girl. He was with me because i am a princess and because.... she starts to cry

Fran: We are sorry you never told us this.

Camila: Yeah i know.

Violetta: You know Broduey would never do that to you. He is clearly not that type of boy that only cheats. He seems nice

Camila: Yeah i know that is the problem

Fran: What?

Cami: i promised myself to never fall in love with another boy thats why i never talked about boys and now that i fell in love again.. wait what am i saying??

Violetta: you liking Broduey

Camila: Yeah that... wait No I never said that

Fran :you just did

Camila :Anyways let me just help you get ready btw thanks girls for listening to me .

Violetta: Yeah of course thats why we are friends Cami

Fran: Lets promise each other to always listen and help each other.

Camila: okey btw you better get ready. I will help you.

Violetta and fran are ready

Camila:you look beautiful. Have fun on your dates.

Fran: yeah and you have fun with broduey alone in the Academy.

Camila: Oh yeahh i didnt think of that.. i wi try to make the best of it.

Violetta: Bye cami and thanks for helping out.

Cami:your'e welcome

They hugged and violetta and fran leaves and cami stays in violetta's room and stays there alone crying.

They went in a taxi to go to the ballroom centre and there they saw their dates and two romantic tables with some people with instruments.it is simple and romantic

--------------------------------------------------

A little long chappie. Double date love it. Camila's secret.

See you next chapter. Please vote and commebt below love you fellow humans :D

Bye bye and Thanks