Chapter 20 - Violetta and Leon's Wedding

It has been a month from now and it was the day that Violetta and Leon get married.

Violetta wore her mum's wedding dress. She looked so pretty and happy too.

At the ceremony there were alot of people including Prudence from America.

Prudence: Hey thanks for inviting me

Violetta: It is my pleasure. I mean you helped us all and we really appreciate it.

Prudence: So how you feeling??

Violetta: Like i am going to be a wife of my husband.

Prudence: yeah thats a really good feeling anyways i am going to sit near the audience you juat get ready and Goodluck for youre future family.

Violetta : Thanks.

The wedding had started and a women was singing opera.

She had Fran as her bridesmaid.

Priest: Would you take Violetta Castillo to be with you for the rest of youre life.

Leon: I do. *He puts the ring in Violetta's finger

Priest: And know would you take Leon Vargas to be with you for the rest of your life.

Violetta: I do
*they smile and Violetta puts the ring in Leon's finger.

Priest: okey you can now kiss the bride.

They kissed and everyone clapped for them and then they went to thank the people for coming . They congratulted them.

Leon: So hey Mrs.Vargas.Cant wait for our honey moon.

Violetta: Yeah me too <3

Then the music starts and then they turned around they saw their friends singing for them.
The went up and sang with them.

Then it was time to throw the lady bouquette and Camila catched it. Everyone laughed and the friends hugged.

--------------------------------------------

6 more chapters and ready!!

Thanks fellow humanss :)

Btw as you can see i decided to add a little bit the story. I will not do diecesca wedding as i will do a book about them.... :)

Love ya'll xxxxx