~Chapter 1~

~Amber's POV~

"Amber!"

"Amber!"

"Amber!"

I shot up as I hear my named being shouted.

"Yeah?" I ask to no one in particular, seeing as its my phone ringing.

"Oh man." I say and I answer the call.

"Before you even say a word, Answer me this." I tiredly say to Emerald.

Breathe IN Amber.

"WHY IN THE JELLY OF DONUTS DID YOU CHANGE MY RINGTONE TO THAT AND WHY THE FLAPPERJACKS ARE YOU CALLING ME AT THREE IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU KNOW WE HAVE A GRADUATION AT NINE!" I politely, well not really, scream at Emerald.

Did.

She.

Not.

Want.

Me.

To.

Be.

Well.

Rested.

Oh how I loved sleeping. I know for a fact all the teachers will be happy that I am no longer here to sleep in their classes. As Mrs. Blaire said I'm the college teachers problem now. Oh how I'm going to miss my teachers. Especially Mr. Tick for his last name said it all. Everything made that man tick. And me in particular.

"AMBER!" shouted an angry Emerald.

Oh No. I think I spaced out again.

"Yeah?" I asked sheepishly.

"That a new record you know. I answered your question and screamed your name for a good seven minutes now." she said. I could tell she was annoyed but oh well she the dumbass that woke me up so early.

"As I was saying I changed it cause I knew that was the only thing that would wake you up and I'm calling you this early because I don't want you all bruised at graduation." Then she asks very concerned, "You finished all you chores right? No reason for him to hit you or anything?"

"Ohhh Emerald of course I did! Don't worry I just got to pack my bags and get my money and I'll never have to come back to this dumb place every again."

"Ok, Now go pack and if he does come just bring the money." she sounds more relieved now. "See you later Amber I LOVE YOU!"

And just like that she hung up.

Okay well I know I'm never going to fall back asleep so I tiptoe to my closet and get out my two suitcases and start packing. I then grab my stash of money I've been saving and put it into my backpack. After I'm done I lay on my bed and think about it all.

Dad.

Mom.

Me.

Everything.

No I don't have no sad mopey story about how my mother died from cancer or a tragic accident. I wish it was like that but it's pretty simple. I killed my mother.

No I didn't stab her or anything like that. Right after I was born my mother died from too much blood loss. I never got to meet her. To hear her say she loves me. To see her smile while holding me. She never did get to hold me and all because of me.

My dad took the death the hardest. Quit his job. Started drinking and doing drug. Gave me to his sister saying and I quote, "Keep that thing and I never want to see it again til the day you die Anna!".

Sadly when I was twelve my aunt Anna died. Natural causes. I was booked on the next flight right back to London. Now I have been living in New York for twelve years and I was very scared.

When I saw my dad I was so happy to see him. The feeling was not mutual. He made it clear that I nothing but his little maid. When we got home he beat me. He punched me and he kicked me all while screaming that it was my fault my mother was dead and that if I had never been born she would still be here. You can imagine how I felt. Then I met Olive and Emerald. They took care of me and helped me heal and get over the trauma. I've been through a lot but it would have been worst without them.

I love them so much. I don't know what I would do without them. That's why we're getting out of here. Today after our graduation we are heading to the airport and getting an apartment in Florida so that we can go to college there. Together. I know we wont be together forever because we have to grow up and have children but i'd like to think that even then we're still as close as we are now.

Before I knew it the sun came out. I hadn't even realized it but I was crying. And I'm suppose to be the badass of the group.

Ha.

I got up and took a shower and dyed my hair a darkish purple. We dye our hair almost everyday. I think it's to hide who we really are.

After washing out the dye and blow-drying my hair I got dress.

I put on a short lace dress and put on my "Or Nah?" beanie. Then I did my makeup. This consist of black lip gloss and a lot of eyeliner and some eyeshadow. I'm not about that concealer life. I put on Graduation gown and put on my buckle camo boots. I grab my backpack and suitcases.

"Good-bye room, house, dad, pain and old life" I sadly say. Dad may have done a lot of awful thing to me but I still love him.

And with that I grabbed my car keys and hoped in.

Off to Emeralds house.

WOO-HOO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay this is not my first story. I've written other but this story just came to my mind. Any who If you happen to have a dull imagination, don't worry it happens to me sometimes, I am going to post a link to Amber's outfit in the comment. Please vote, read, comment and have fun. And I do mean comment. Keep me up to date. Let me know how you want me to update if you want me to update and if you don't ill do it anyway sooooo bye. Thanks for reading and STAY WEIRDOS!!!!!!!!!

~Dani xoxoxoxoxoxoxo