An Apple A Day Keeps The Boner At Bay

I stare into his eyes.

This is almost like one of those dramatic romance movies. Except my eyes are full of tears and my cheeks are wet, while his eyes are filled with hate and confusion and his cheeks are damp from sweat.

I made that rhyme.

As I look up into his hated-filled eyes I start to cry even more.

"They should have put it on the news that a crazy crying girl was running wild and free." he says, rolling his eyes.

I wish I had the strength to do or say a cheeky bit back but I just sit staring at the ground.

I get up and wince as I feel a sharp pain on my palms and behind my right leg. There seems to have been some glass where I fell.

It's almost like my dad can still get to me even though we're miles apart from each other.

"Hey!" he yells whilst furiously waving his hand in my face.

"Huh?"I say, barely audible. I flinch at the sight of his large hand.

All the hate vastly left his eyes and was soon replaced with worry and confusion.

"Are you alright, love?" he asks concerned.

Was I?

Am I?

Why am I even here?

OH yeah, because of what Olive said.

I shake my head and look down as I feel a lump in my throat and a burning sensation in my eyes.

I'm such a big baby.

"Is someone trying to hurt you?" he asks, looking around frantically.

I shake my head once again.

I know Olive didn't mean to purposely say what she said. 

She had to have a wonderful explanation and I just had to get back to the hotel to hear it.

I turn and try to remember the directions back to the hotel.

"Okay, look." he sighs. "How bout we get you cleaned up?"

I nod seeing as denying him would be rude.

He starts to walk away so I follow his shirtless back, meekly, until we were outside a cozy looking house.

"Freddy, you're back!" shouts a beautiful girl as she jumps into his arms.

"I only went to buy us ice-cream at Mannie's."he says. "It was that long, Anna."

I look down and realize he had a bag in his hand the whole time.

"I don't care, I missed you still." Anna exclaimed,