I'll chop off his male parts and make him female.

~~Amber's POV ~~

I put on my pajamas and got ready for tonight.

Apparently all of us would be telling each other things we've never told each other.

We don't want to live in a house full of secrets.

I exited my room and examined Em and Olive's pajamas.

Immediately Olive started explaining.

"I'm just gonna come right out and say it" she said nervously. "My Uncle raped me and he used that nickname as he did. Everything about that man makes me I'll and I honestly hate him and anything associated with him. Especially that horrid name!"

I was shocked.

Em was shocked.

We could tell Olive was hurting.

I guess we just thought that she was too perfect to actually be human.

But now I realise that we never took into consideration how Oli felt about certain things.

"Firstly, I'm so sorry Olive" cried Em.

I didn't even know what to say.

I still didn't want to believe it.

We adored him and in reality he was a perverted scum.

"I'm going to chop off his male parts and make him female!" I declared.

Gregory Valentino was going to regret the day he touched my Livbear.

"I have forgiven him but I just can't forget the memories of him and that night."

"When?"asked Em.

"When I just turned 15 at my sleepover. You guys were sleeping and he said he'd hurt everything I loved if I told anyone. I couldn't risk it. I'm sorry I kept it from you guys so long."she cried.

"I have something to tell you both, I haven't told anyone this and it might come as a shocker." Em whispered. "I'm attracted to both genders."

Em looked away. I could tell this was something important to her and that we could not judge her one this. One thing Em hated was being judged. After all that's all her mother did. Judged her friends, her lifestyle, her weight, her habits and I don't think she'd let this go.

"We accept you for you, Em." I said. "You can fuck trees and I'd love you the same."

She smiled and hugged us both.

"Okay, guess I should tell you guys this." I whispered. "I was at Mr.A's house and he saw my lady bubbles."

They both screamed with happiness.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Who could that be?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another short update. So sorry guys but I'm grounded. I really wish I could update more but
I not gonna be able to. I do love you guys for staying with me all this time.

Follow me for more!

Vote!

Of course comment!

Thanks for reading and STAY WEIRDOS, BITCHES!!!

-DANI xoxoxox