~Chapter 2~

~Amber's POV~

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEEEEPPPPPPPP!

I continuously honk my horn outside of Emerald's house. She really needs to hurry up or Olive is going to kill us. Olive has this thing where she has to go over any plan she make seven hundred times. Emerald calls it her rich girl phase.

"Would you give that think a effing break?" she says as she runs to the car with her suitcases in her hands.

I just stare at her. Everyday Emerald's outfit always amuses me but today was just hilarious. She was neon orange and light pink nike roshe runs. I couldn't see her dress under her gown but I knew it would be something weird . She had her brown yet blonde hair with some of it in a bun and the rest was wavy curls. For her makeup she wore orange lipstick and pink eyeliner.

The best part was the pillow. In her hand she had a pillow that said,

"Love,

Live,

Laugh."

"Hey Em" I said as she jumped in the car.

And when I say jump I mean she jumped through the window.

"Hey bambi" she says as she gives me a kiss on the forehead.

As we were driving to Olive's mansion Em's favorite song came on. So together we sang,

"I'M A FLAME"

"YOU'RE A FIRE"

"I'M THE DARK IN NEED OF LIGHT"

"WHEN WE TOUCH, YOU INSPIRE"

"FEEL THE CHANGE IN ME TONIGHT"

"SO TAKE ME-"

"Can you girls kindly SHUT THE FUCK UP!" screamed some boy when we're at the traffic light.

"No  but you can go suck a duck" said Em.

Just as he was about to answer the light change and I drove away not before screaming a loud, "QUACK".

Serves him right.

Soon we arrive at the gates to go to Emerald's mansion. I drove in and parked my car in the garage. We would be playing rock paper scissors to see who's car we would ship to Florida first.

It was a pick between my white 2015 Kia Soul Crossover and Olive's red 2015 Toyota Camry.

Or as Em likes to call them Ed and Suzie.

"Wanna race?" I ask Em while smirking.

"Bambi you're so going done!"

"Oh it's on, Oh and by the way don't be a sore loser will!"

And with that we were off. I ran into the house pushing Em out of my way and raced up the stairs.

Then all of the sudden a wall I knew nothing about came and blocked my way.

"Oh My Guardians!" shouted Olive. "Are you alright Ber?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just attacking the floor."

"Backwards?"

"I'm freaking talented honey."

I walked into her room and jumped on her bed.

She wasn't even ready yet. She was in the middle of putting on  her leopard print belt that I bet cost more than my whole outfit. She had on a white dress. Her hair was braided and pinned. Her makeup was eyeshadow, mascara, concealer, eyeliner and pink lipstick.