Chapter 2: Six

C h a p t e r   T w o

                       S C A R L E T

                     S C A R L E T

But — A powerful Alpha wolf stepped forward. Unlike, the rest he hadn't shifted into his wolf instead he was dressed in a large fur coat, possibly made out of wolf fur. His dark onyx hair was stark against his tanned skin, his eyes a misty grey from where I stood. Everyone, hypnotized by the large, handsome male. He smirked darkly, reaper grin spread across his blood red lips.

    "I am Aztec!"

__________

A z t e c

           He was handsome, from the curls in his short chopped hair, to the storm that raged in his beautiful metallic eyes. To his perfectly constructed jaw, that soothed down to his defined chin. He didn't have any sort, of facial hair, his olive skin was smooth and tanned. I didn't dare glance down at his breath taking torso, he was taller than the average male, I lurked at his plump blood red lips.

            Majority, of his army had shifted back into their naked human form. He had ordered his men to have us line up, by our last names. Aztec stood in front of us, arms crossed, his facial expression completely, nonchalant. A man holding a grey, clipboard asked for our first and last names, pack. I turned my head waiting for my turn, just two more girls until me.

             The man stood before me, his blonde hair messy, he smiled his green eyes lighting up. "Hello, I am Matthew." He greeted softly, returning his focus back onto his clipboard where he shuffled to find something. "What's your name?" He asked.

          "Scarlet."

          "Last name?" He questioned.

        "Chambers," I say quietly, he nods.

      "How old are you Scarlet?"

          "Nineteen years old, sir."

          "You're one of the older ones," he comments, "If you don't mind me asking how long have you been under the care of Sir Oakland?"

         "Six years," I reply, he nods and offers a sympathetic smile.

             "Thank you for cooperating, can you please stand over there?" He asks, using his pen to point at a large male, the man stood straight. "He's a lot nicer than he looks, trust me. He will continue, where I left off." He handed me a sheet with a bunch of questions, "Hand this to him, thanks." Before I could ask him why, Matthew had already moved on, asking Alex the same questions he just asked me.